What's new

Can I learn programming languages on my own and become expert?

I think self learning is good, help to go extra mile searching for answers , personally learning programming language can be self teach and become an expert

Programing is not that easy, it will depend on you, it is possible to learn it on your own but it will take more time, it would have been minimized if you are learning from someone. You can also make use of YouTube videos and other platforms as guide.

Practice makes a man Perfect, yes you can learn it on your own but it is difficult and complex . Easy at start but as you goo deep it will be difficult for you, you have to work hard and it is not an easy job to do. So help from YouTube and from any experienced person

After you have gained enough insight into how a compiler works, you will easily be able to learn the syntax of any programming language in two-three hours. And as you familiarize yourself with perhaps 25% constructs of a new ...

Yes you can as their are many websites where you can learn it and become experts by doing practice. Some of free websites are YouTube, W3School and others which will help you to make your basic foundation strong.

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
My question is, will I be able to learn it on my own and master it perfectly?
Yes you can learn Programing by your own when you have the will to make effort and work for your success in a sincere manner. All is based on will power and strength so yes by will power and by youtube help you can learn it easily

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
My question is, will I be able to learn it on my own and master it perfectly?
Nothing is impossible here, the word impossible itself says I am possible.
If you are determined and confident enough, you can easily learn programming at your own and become professional by dint of hard work.

Can one learn programming on his own ? , Yes because there are a lot of free YouTube videos on programming and paid ebooks.
Can one be an expert ? , I doubt if this will be possible because you really need more than the free videos and courses

On a very sincere note, it's almost impossible to learn programming on your own and be successful the way you want to be. It's best to get a mentor who would make things easy for you.

yes you can, it's all based on experience and how much time and effort you dedicated when learning, the more you search, the better you understand and the more creative you get

Absolutely people can master a coding language. Now that said some people might pick up on things quicker than others. Thats ok, its no biggie. The only person you are in competition with is yourself. If you really want to master something coding or anything in life.
I can actually see that it's possible to learn programming on my own but I wonder why I'm always finding it difficult to concentrate in getting the details of the programming logic. I'm putting every necessary efforts to master the rudiments but whenever I get to the difficult aspect I always find it uneasy.

I would say it depends on your level of commitment tho and of cause where you are learning from. Cause even if you decide to learn on your own, you still need something that would serve as a guild

During the small time I used in coding school, I met some guys who actually thought themselves online tutorials on web design and development so it's possible.

I think you can but I believe you will have to join a proper course and learn programming step by step. On youtube you may not be able to find step by step guide.

I don't think learning programming languages by ur self and becoming an expert Is quite possible even thou i have know of people who are good into programming languages but they use the social platforms for their tutorials and they are doing good.

Even though I am not a programmer, I design websites. I learned website design on my own. If you try you can learn programming on your own. But you need to be really interested on the topic

No you can't. You can learn programming to a certain level but you will need some form of mentorship to become an expert.

I don't think that would be effective. There are some shortcuts you may not discover but with the help of experts, you could reach there. It is best to have an expert who will coach and groom you!

No matter how you choose to learn programming, by going to an expensive school, having a mentor or even online videos it depends in your personal concentration and devotion to really learn

I think that's perfectly possible. I know people who doesn't have a degree in information technology, and then taught themselves programming, and are now working IT industry as software engineers. There are many platforms that can guide.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back