What's new

can decrease in Labour Productivity be solved?

As a business manager there are many way you to increase in a productivity company, you need to employ motivated workers that is cable to work very well.

Definitely it can surely be resolved since you are working with large labour force or work force you should be able to call a meeting involving everyone and seek mass idea .

Reduction in labour productivity experienced by most companies can be an adverse of a bad management. When employees complain to each other, complete their tasks with minimal effort or fail to finish their work assignments on time or at all, they may be suffering from a lack of motivation due to a manager who does not relate to the staff.

If you're a business Manager , how will you handle reduction in labour productivity?
Decrease in labour!!! For this to have happen then there's probability that the manager as be lenient to his junior colleagues working under him, he should be the one to be blamed.

The rest of manpower are entering because company in reality hire 100 competant manpower but the rest knows some one how is working in the company and then by intervention non competant people are entering work just because this is his neighboor or relative or may the father of this employee pay money for such hiring to the someone how work in such company so this is why company take 200 people.
Decrease in labour productivity can be solved by simply motivating them and also bye giving them training on the requisite area that will help you with your business.

Reduction in labour productivity experienced by most companies can be an adverse of a bad management. When employees complain to each other, complete their tasks with minimal effort or fail to finish their work assignments on time or at all, they may be suffering from a lack of motivation due to a manager who does not relate to the staff.

If you're a business Manager , how will you handle reduction in labour productivity?
Promotion and incentive are greater way to encourage employees to work harder ,so such will help motivate them to work. Secondly , it is ideal to sack employees that are not hardworking and replace them with hardworking ones

A good manager will know when the work is too much for the available employee and as a result the manager must set a target of what must be completed at the end of the day, after this, it is left for the employee to decide how they will be able to complete this tasks.

Then as long you discovered where the issues is then you treat it as fast as possible as a manager that doesn't communicate you start communicating.

I think it might be as a result of Staff negligence towards some important task. This will really affect the level of productivity in a business.

There is need for managers to know how to manage workers. Workers are nothing but the driving engine of a business. There is need to cater for their welfare for effectiveness.

Definitely it can surely be resolved since you are working with large labour force or work force you should be able to call a meeting involving everyone and seek mass idea .
Usually a slowdown in production is caused by a faulty method. In a factory they usually hire a methods analyst to check on the efficiency of the methods and procedures. That can also be done in the office and other types of businesses.

I think I will address that by finding out the root cause of their decline in productivity. Also, I can raise their morale by providing incentives such as bonuses and rewards.

Decrease in labour productive can be solved by replacement of machineries with labours. This will increase the productive by add more money to proctuction. And improve the demand and supply to the massive.

Like the way you said it above, for increase in labour and output, you have to look for a means to make your employees feel happy and comfortable working for your company
You have to motivate them by giving them gift item or the best worker will receive a gift from you, then everyone of them will improve
I know motivating employees with gift would help, but personally if my employees are waiting for this before they put an effort then I'm better off without them. Gifts should be as results of work done

I will actually employ quality staff that will be able to do the job and also practice separation of duties among the employee so there won't be constant fight and less productivity

There are ways a manager would deploy his expertise to manage the issue of lower productivity.He need to know the root cause,and see if its from lack of motivation on the salary level or onthe issue of adequate rest.the issue need to be known first.

Decrease in productivity can be easily solved by giving better pay, giving bonus, giving promotion, giving them more responsibilities, etc. You need to motivate your staff.

Motivation of staff members and all workers of a company goes a long way in helping the management achieve the desired level of productivity of her workers. Not playing down the importance of a good working environment too, it's very much important.

I think low productivity is as a result of bad management. It is the duty of the manager to bring out the best in the workers of the company in order to increase the productivity. An excellent manager will create a motivating environment for the workers in the company.

If you have incompetent people that are working for you there is no way that they are going to be very productive with their work which will always affect your business in a very negative way.

As a business owner, I know the various areas of my business and how much effort is required to produce good results, I also know the number of hands to employ in each area. That way, productivity will be improved, because the number of workers is equivalent to the workload.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back