What's new

can decrease in Labour Productivity be solved?

Well, an in-house survey may work, to solve a problem, you need to identify the cause first. So after going through the survey, I can then know where to best tackle the situation.
This is a nice idea, in my previous organisation we were given a form to fill and talk about our likes and dislikes of the organisation, and it was made anonymous so we felt free to bare our minds

It is the duty of management to fix up weakness in an organisation if there is one, so I totally agree that management bears the burden when there is no effectiveness.

I think the best way to improve productivity in a company is to introduce an incentive that would go a long way in motivating the workforce as well as a reward for every target they meet.

As a manager who is experiencing reduction in labour productivity. I think the best way to tackle such case is check where the employees are lagging behind, what is causing the low productivity in the market and how it should be handled and most importantly pay workers what they deserve

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, as a manager there are certain conditions beyond your control and noting that the main goal of every enterprise is profit, minimal labour should not be overlooked.

Reduction in labour productivity experienced by most companies can be an adverse of a bad management. When employees complain to each other, complete their tasks with minimal effort or fail to finish their work assignments on time or at all, they may be suffering from a lack of motivation due to a manager who does not relate to the staff.

If you're a business Manager , how will you handle reduction in labour productivity?
Sure it can be solved when labours are encouraged by giving then more incentives and reducing their work hour, also encourage them very much.

to avoid this issue, be careful with people you are hiring, lazy workers are a big issue everywhere, and tolerating that is an issue as well, but on the other side, if you believe that they are ready to work but not motivated, make sure to reward them

The hourly performance of a country's economy is measured by labour productivity. It shows the sum of real gross domestic product (GDP) produced by one hour of labour. Labor productivity growth is influenced by three key factors: physical capital saving and investment, new technology, and human capital.

If your workers are not bringing bout the mist as you would have expected, you should try out this few things. You should check the work description and know if they are over working themselves, you should also check If they are using the right methods or their motivation levels.

A decrease in labour productivity can be due to several reasons, first approach is to have a meeting with the staff involved, ask them why there is a decrease in their out put then work on their responses.
It can also be tackled by organising trainings, boosting their morale by increasing salaries or bonuses.
A decrease in Labour productivity can happen because of many reasons, it might be because the work load is too much for the employee or their salary was cut and they decided not to be working like they use to do before.

Any serious business that wants to succeed should have a way of motivating their workers which will lead to high productivity of the workers.

to avoid this issue, be careful with people you are hiring, lazy workers are a big issue everywhere, and tolerating that is an issue as well, but on the other side, if you believe that they are ready to work but not motivated, make sure to reward them
I liked your post which is very accurate. The company should put a lot of observation on the problem and analyze the perverse employees, who do not help the productivity of this. In the case of lack of motivation, you should look for ways to change this.

As a manager you must be a rational person and supportive, understandable and then a person who responds to actions quickly you must have to meet to the demand of your workers either through negotiations and motivation.

It is not easy to be a business manager as attending to so many things at a time itself can reduce productivity. To increase productivity at work the manager needs to make sure that capable hands are the ones employed for all the job roles in the business. Regular training and retraining of employees should also be done to make them more better in their service delivery.

I'll step up the activities of the organisation by immediately implementing new rules in other to have an organized working environment and also provide incentives to the hard working staffs.

In reply to your question concerning what could cause a decrease in labour productivity of a company and how it should be approached and solved, well I would say that it could be caused by numerous reasons and you could get an analyst to help you

The decrease in labor productivity experienced in some companies an be mitigated by simply adopting the training and retraining of the labour force of the company. This will yield greater output over a short period of time

Yes , it can be solved. What you Ned to do is to find out the cause of the dip in productivity. Then you check if you should add staff or to motivate the existing ones.

Reduction in labour productivity experienced by most companies can be an adverse of a bad management. When employees complain to each other, complete their tasks with minimal effort or fail to finish their work assignments on time or at all, they may be suffering from a lack of motivation due to a manager who does not relate to the staff.

If you're a business Manager , how will you handle reduction in labour productivity?
The only thing that could make me as a company owner deduct the number of labour working for me is either I don't have much material for the work to be done again,that would be the only reason I guess.

Well firstly you search for the root of the problem, workers aren't motivated to produce required output as a result of something, when you find out the cause and how best to properly motivate them then you go ahead to correct and implement

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back