What's new

can decrease in Labour Productivity be solved?

The tremendous need for the training and retraining of the labour force within any give organisation cannot be overemphasized here. That is the only way labour can find true productivity from doing their jobs

A decrease in labour productivity can be due to several reasons, first approach is to have a meeting with the staff involved, ask them why there is a decrease in their out put then work on their responses.
It can also be tackled by organising trainings, boosting their morale by increasing salaries or bonuses.
This is certainly a good method to find out a way why there is a decrease in labour another method is by assigning tasks that is different from the different ones.

Reduction in labour productivity experienced by most companies can be an adverse of a bad management. When employees complain to each other, complete their tasks with minimal effort or fail to finish their work assignments on time or at all, they may be suffering from a lack of motivation due to a manager who does not relate to the staff.

If you're a business Manager , how will you handle reduction in labour productivity?
when we talk of productivity in terms of output then the concern about decrease I productivity can easily be solved in two ways;
1. Use of modern mechines; mechines have be produced to effectively do manual job fast and easily, companies can use them to increase productivity.

2. Employment of hands to do the work of production, it's possible they are under staffed.

Labor productivity measures the hourly output of a country's economy. Specifically, it charts the amount of real gross domestic product (GDP) produced by an hour of labor. Growth in labor productivity depends on three main factors: saving and investment in physical capital, new technology, and human capital.

The tremendous need for the training and retraining of the labour force within any give organisation cannot be overemphasized here. That is the only way labour can find true productivity from doing their jobs
I agree that training can improve the efficiency of the worker. The work of the efficiency engineer is not only in the systems and methods but also in the productivity of the laborers. If efficiency is in question then so many manhours are wasted in the production line. Remove the inefficient workers and have them undergo training.

I believe this issue can be solved once the reason for the delay in the first place. It most cases it could be based on the fact that the workers are working in an environment that has little to no good working tools

I will give the employees some work friendly schedule,so that they will not burn out on the job.Then the issue of motivation will spur them up to perform to optimum.And you will always listen to their complain and address it promptly.

I will give the employees some work friendly schedule,so that they will not burn out on the job.Then the issue of motivation will spur them up to perform to optimum.And you will always listen to their complain and address it promptly.
Decrease in labour productivity can be sore when we actually train our employees and also teach them the new innovative and creative methods.

The decrease in labour productivity comes back to be a poor management system. When the management is weak, surely the staffs and employees work rate will be in question too.

Decrease in labour productivity can be sore when we actually train our employees and also teach them the new innovative and creative methods.
One of the greatest undoings of any employer is to overlook the issue of staff trainnings,productivity and efficiency is tied to this value,especially if they decide to stay in the firm.

The best way to avoid decreased productivity is exactly as you describe in the thread. The main reason is the discouragement of the employees and for this it must be motivated, one of the best ways is to reward them as they reach a weekly or daily goal, there are different ways to reward them.
This is true, motivation goes a long way in an working environment. And rewards would surely give a positive boost to the work force I also believe creating a suitable working environment by providing latest tools and equipments to help make the jobs easier and for them to be able to bring out their full potential

A good manager is distinguished by how effective he can motivate his workers and how to produce maximally given the optimal use of resources so when there's reduced output then managers should resolve this.

This is true, motivation goes a long way in an working environment. And rewards would surely give a positive boost to the work force I also believe creating a suitable working environment by providing latest tools and equipments to help make the jobs easier and for them to be able to bring out their full potential
I very much agree with you @eLdavis " by providing the latest tools and equipment" it is also a way to motivate employees and therefore increase productivity in the company. The more actuality they have with the necessary tools, the more production will increase.

I very much agree with you @eLdavis " by providing the latest tools and equipment" it is also a way to motivate employees and therefore increase productivity in the company. The more actuality they have with the necessary tools, the more production will increase.
Yes like during my service year, the school i was posted to teach was really not encouraging, there was no office tools to make the work easy even the class rooms had few chairs and the writing board was the very old type and they where not in good condition, there was no library, so to research was abit difficult and getting materials to teach was worse.

Yes like during my service year, the school i was posted to teach was really not encouraging, there was no office tools to make the work easy even the class rooms had few chairs and the writing board was the very old type and they where not in good condition, there was no library, so to research was abit difficult and getting materials to teach was worse.
I imagine your situation and you took me back in time to a school I went to visit, in very poor conditions, which makes teaching and learning very difficult. In these cases the teacher is forced to perform his duties, which is difficult due to the lack of adequate tools to do so.

Worker after long months of work needs to have break from time to time example one week each 2 months of work to have productivity not decreased as work for continuous mode will let productivity decrease even for qualified workers.

Worker after long months of work needs to have break from time to time example one week each 2 months of work to have productivity not decreased as work for continuous mode will let productivity decrease even for qualified workers.
This is very good, one week every two months. In my country it works something similar, but not because they give us a week. This suspension is motivated by holidays such as carnival, holy week (one week) and school vacations (a month and a half), among other days but only one day off.

Decrease in labor productivity is mostly caused by incompetence. companies should try as much as possible to employ people that are knowledgeable and experienced in order to handle the affairs of the company well.

Decrease in labor productivity is mostly caused by incompetence. companies should try as much as possible to employ people that are knowledgeable and experienced in order to handle the affairs of the company well.
A company can hire only upto a limit. If the budget allows upto 100 manpower, company can't take 200. To come in the top 100, the competition would be tough, since many people are eager to get a job.

A company can hire only upto a limit. If the budget allows upto 100 manpower, company can't take 200. To come in the top 100, the competition would be tough, since many people are eager to get a job.
The rest of manpower are entering because company in reality hire 100 competant manpower but the rest knows some one how is working in the company and then by intervention non competant people are entering work just because this is his neighboor or relative or may the father of this employee pay money for such hiring to the someone how work in such company so this is why company take 200 people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back