What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

A teenager can handle a business it just depends on how the parents taught them while they keep on growing. Teens tend to have new ideas and bring new suggestions when they’re groomed well. They’re capable of anything when they’re taught well.
Post automatically merged:

A teenager can manage a business well as an adult can. It all starts from when they were younger the parents being able to teach them business ethics. It all comes down to determination and focus. Anyone can manage a business irrespective of their age.

Last edited:
if he grew up involved with the domain, then he surely can, since he'll be having enough experience that will let him know how the things work, which means that everything is based on the experience of that teen, otherwise he can't

There are teens who are able to manage businesses effectively but sincerely, they are few. The ones I have seen actually have dropped out of school due to finance and have to hustle and they are really performing coupled with the fact that the employer is treating them well due to their hardwork. This is how they become millionaires in the future .

This is how millionaires are made. Those that learn how to manage businesses from a young age tend to do better going forward than those that depend on paper certification to feed. I see business as the way people can make money faster than depending on monthly salaries to live.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
Why not, we have quite a lot of teenagers that are in Forbes list as successful business people. If you can start early grab the opportunity. The earlier the better, but it is not easy though. While your peers are doing teenage stuffs you have to not follow and concentrate on your dreams. It is worth the effort though.

Management of business require acquisition of some management skills and ability to apply them as the need arises, so before a teenager can manage any business, such must have been seen worthy and exhibit attribute that can make them manage that business, generally I wouldn't trust any teenager with my business because they are not totally matured and experience to Make some drastic decisions
Many teenagers have great ideas and are highly motivated, but simply don't know where to begin when it comes to starting their own business. With some time, research and a little help from others, it is possible for any teenager to turn their great ideas, into a successful business.

Off course a teenager can manage everything so can business. I heard and observed a lot of business managed by teenagers successfully.
So i think a teenager can do this . Just experience needed for hin to proceed, So practice is much vital as we know practice makes a Man perfect. Either tha man would be over 19 year or teenager.

A teenager can manage a business effectively provided he/she has the required qualities to lead and control the business and staffs. In a reality it’s very hard for teens to run a business effectively without the help of experienced adults

Teenagers can handle and manage business successfully.
Business does not work by age.
To be successful in business is the ability to manage it with the right knowledge.
Teenagers will and can manage business successfully with the right training

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I don't think this is a case of country or the region one is. Generally, we have teenagers that have already matured and developed an entrepreneural mind which makes him/her suitable for managing a business or company.
We also have those who are still hiding in their parents shadows and still roaming about with no aim or purpose in life. So it goes both ways and I think a major contributing factor is parental upbringing.

The orientation given to a child or how a child is raised goes along way in mapping the child on areas of finance management. Even children ofless priviledge who grew up in pitiable conditions grab business ethics early and brilliantly.
Sometimes the society one grow up kind of shapen young minds into adult mind even while they are still tender.

Definitely yes..as a matter of fact I was a teenager when I started intermediary business. Teens are capable of managing business especially if it's online businesses. They've got all the Time in the world to do that

Sure I think a teenager can handle a business successfully, I guess the major concern is if he or she is having the passion or zeal to manage the business and if he or she is lacking the experience to withstand difficult times.but I still think a teenager can own a business as long he has the right business mind set and knows how to seek for guidance from his elders. And it mustn't be forced on the teenager,he or she has to have the passion or zeal towards that particular business.

managing a business is not all about being a teenage or being an adult,it has to do with the knowledge possessed by the individual.as long as you are wise and have what it takes to manage a business,then you are good to go

I have seen many teenagers who are running their business successfully, because age is just a number.In Pakistan, a 17-year-old boy works as an internet provider, has set up his own shop and is earning millions of rupees by providing internet facility in local areas.You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business

Why not? I started managing my mum's business at age 17 where she sells bags of rice, and I made lots of profit for her. She only showed me the processes involved and gave me a training for a short while, and I handled it very well.

I see no reason why a teenager cannot handle a business as long as the he/she as a good mindset and business mind. I do believe in teaching them when they are young how to be successful in things like business

From what I have come across and experienced in life, I'm never ruling out anything again as long as I breathe. It's very much possible for a teenager to manage a business because I did exactly the same thing with my mother's business when I was growing up.

Maturity they say is not by age. A so called teen could be so matured to take decisions and own up to it. The only thing is knowing the ability, personalty if the teen. After doing this, continuous support and advise should be given to the teen to help maximize profit

Maturity they say is not by age. A so called teen could be so matured to take decisions and own up to it. The only thing is knowing the ability, personalty if the teen. After doing this, continuous support and advise should be given to the teen to help maximize profit
There are so many teen out there with high IQ more than even adults. There is no task given to them which they won't be able to complete it as and at when due. It's just that some adults have this problem with not trusting teenagers easily for one reason or another.

A teenager can only manage a small scale online business, like for instance importation business and some others but when it comes down to big business a teenager can never handle or manage such, you need experience to do that and this is what most adult even finds difficult to do not to talk of a teenager. So I don't think a teenager can manage a large or medium scale business but if its small business I think they can.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back