What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

Of course yes a teenager can handle a business very well, both offline and online. Age isn't an obstacle to what one can do, there are a lot of successful teenagers out there who runs their own business very well more than a lot of grown up adults

I would like to start by saying the formation of a company doesn't allow anybody below 18 years of age to partake in company formation nor manage it or be employed.

Teenager can also understudy his/her parent in a business that is not registered under the regulatory bodies and when he/she is full of age with experience, then management of the business can be the next phase.

Yes a teenager can manage. I have seen a lot of cases like this. These teenagers do very well in the business because they have been learning under their parents/guardian. Some of these teenagers end up setting up a business of their own.

A lots of teenagers are managing Business of there own in my own country at a small business level. The major thing here is to have a good management system and shun reckless spending. With these method, any teenager can handle a business and make some good amount of money for themselves

Yes, Age is merely a number, but someone new to the scene may have trouble figuring stuff out, but they can definitely learn

Yes,
teenager or not teenager is not matter in business as far that he/she has good knowledge/idea to handle or manage a business. Therefore, hardworking and skills are the needed in a business not age.

Yes! Sure a teenager can handle and manage a business. But for this to be achieved, the teenager must have been trained and monitored by a person with good managing skills. Another way is that the teenager will be supervised and guided through the right steps during handling and managing a business.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
Ofcourse . All that is needed is to mentor them in the business and they will surely do well in the business . They can even do better than adults because they will be more agile and innovative

You mean if a teenager can manage a business
yes a teenage can manage a business as long he or she knows whats he or she wants, I will also advise the teenager to look for someone to mentor him or her

In my country a teenager is not advertise to handle or manage a business reason been that at that age is not experience enough to handle such business. Some might still be in school learning. There is time for everything.

My youngest sister was a teenager when she started with a small scale business of selling clothes in the neighborhood. If she has a capital she would have a boutique for her full time business. I know of some teenagers who are business-minded that they prefer to handle a business than spend time with their friends. Being responsible is in their veins which means it is natural for them to handle a business. I cannot say the same for myself. I prefer to play and be with friends.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
Yeah! Nowadays, it is such that self-earning is self-consuming And in all this... young people have gone far ahead..Everyone wants to live under their own help...the youngers also want to help their parents too.... Its very good thinking in a very young age... In our country Pakistan, children are advised to start business at the age of 16 to become self-made. And are developing And there is no doubt that the young generation has any work or business issues, they are capable of managing them all.

Many teenagers have great ideas and are highly motivated, but simply don't know where to begin when it comes to starting their own business. With some time, research and a little help from others, it is possible for any teenager to turn their great ideas, into a successful business.

I am from Pakistan and here every teenager can not handle the business as well as family. Because teenagers may fall into bad habits and fall a prey to drug addiction. So they are not able to follow the both. But some teenagers are very talented and take the charge of both.

In my country, eighteen is considered legal to manage a business of his own. He can manage it successfully if the business is inherited because the parents would have put him thorough. Besides, managing business is not by age, it is by experience and motive to be successful.

Age is just a number
Yes,young people can run a business well. For this it is important that parents inform their children about the business and tell them its importance. Keep discussing business matters with the children so that their ability to do business increases. Young people have new ideas that play a significant role in development.

I will rather say I can't allow a teenager manage my business because a teenager has little or no experience about business management. But nevertheless I can put a teenager through, guide and educate about how the business is been done before allowing to manage the business.

It is a difficult task for teenagers to handle that business but we need them to have responsibility for their business so that they can improve to make future bright and create more chances to become a Millionaire in young age.

A teenager can run a business successfully. However, such businesses would be the type that doesn't require too much experiences and vast skills. A business which operates on simple model and mode or operation can me managed effectively by a business oriented kid.

Yeah its possible i think , because handling business actually depends on the personality of the person and not age requirements , because there could be a teenager that is very accountable , honest abd skillful interms of business operation

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back