What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

Management of business require acquisition of some management skills and ability to apply them as the need arises, so before a teenager can manage any business, such must have been seen worthy and exhibit attribute that can make them manage that business, generally I wouldn't trust any teenager with my business because they are not totally matured and experience to Make some drastic decisions

Oh yes a teenager can handle and manage a business well, even more tham an adults because some teenager are wiser and smarter than some adults but it depends on the kind of business that teenager wants to handle because all of them can't handle all kind of businesses because they still young than that kind of business
Post automatically merged:

Oh yes a teenager can handle and manage a business well, even more tham an adults because some teenager are wiser and smarter than some adults but it depends on the kind of business that teenager wants to handle because all of them can't handle all kind of businesses because they still young than that kind of business

Last edited:
In my country yes, and I think that nationality is not what is important, but about education, values, knowledge, honesty and the practice that is acquired from the elderly. The desire of a teenager to undertake and lead is innate and, given the opportunity, she will be able to demonstrate it. Not all people have that strength, whether they are teenagers or adults.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
Young people can handle as a business because I have seen many young people who are popular nowadays with their business And they have earned millions from their business. Because young people become more Brainy , so he can manage the business properly and can also run very well from there. And also earns more money from its business.

sure a teenager can manage a business, business management has nothing to do with a persons age, but at times teenagers makes mistakes that is the reason why they need mature minds around them to help them in making decisions, cause we humans are bound to make mistakes and it is mostly common in teenagers.

Yes they can, but I doubt it if it will run successfully or even smoothly. They need to know first the fundamentals of starting a business, and the best way they can learn it is through school. Teenagers are better off studying first than being exposed to earning money, which might be a reason for them to stop schooling.

Of course a teenager can handle a wide range of business very well far more than some adults could do and comes out successful, age have nothing to do with wisdom and talent.

Teenager can handle a bussiness but there should be a supervision with some wise adult person because teenager has energy but don't know the exact path but with some wise person he can utilize his energy into right direction

In my opinion the situation is subject to some factors.if the teenagers survival depends solely on the business ,it's most likely to succeed as he will give it his utmost attention but if it's a passing interest or family affair,based on the whim of teenage fantasy,the business might loss it's flair after a few days and the business dies
Another factor that may lead to success is this drive curr ently amongst every teenager to make it or blow..it might put the person on his toes

I don't think so because if he don't have idea of working and dealing with outsider so how can he manage the business
Teenager should have some knowledge and idea of dealing with outsides so than he can run the business and work furthure.

A teenager who has been groomed in a particular business and has experience trading in that business will perform well. He or she is better than an adult who knows nothing about the business.
Age is a just a number, with knowledge and experience

Yes. With proper training and morney management a teenage will do exploit in business. We have teenagers in my country doing well in business. Some of them own shops and warehouses too.

A teenager can successful manage a business na computer age we dey. Not untill u reach 40 before u can manage w business

Yes. With proper training and morney management a teenage will do exploit in business. We have teenagers in my country doing well in business. Some of them own shops and warehouses too.

Yes, a teenager can handle and manage a business very well depending on the orientation, upbringing. It's been scientifically proven that teenagers tend to learn faster than adults especially if it has to do with technicalities. All the teenager needs is one to put him through and you see him do so well in the business

Apart from age requirements for a job, I think the best handlers and managers of a business are the young vibrant ones. I do not say older people can't manage a business but there are extra vibes that comes into handling a business that only young fellows can provide. Extra time, emergencies, availability, ict knowledge, and other advantages come with younger business handlers.

Teens and ladies do not handle the business very well because they let the emotion run then over them on the business.

A young who was 21 years had access to property worth millions to manage. It's only few month for him to sqauach everything away on frivolity. He goes to the club virtual every day with two girls. Only few tiny fraction of them can run the business very well.

Age is just a number, its still borne down to the kind of buisness.there are some business that are prohibited to teens,so if the law permits them they are free to do any kind of business they are capable, qualities, abilities or skills to do.

Definitely, a Teenager can manage a business. Although it depend on the kind of business. Because most businesses requires monitoring so that the teenager will be guided when going astray. And the teenager must know figures. It will really help in growing the business.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
As we know that we can become a successful businessman with experience also It also depends upon , management and decision making abilities if one have these abilities then at any age a man can be good businessman

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back