What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

This depends on the teenager and the type of business involved. Business management is not age bound and if the teenager is dedicated enough and knows the rudiments of the business he/she is embarking on and has the discipline and patience to grow the business, sure he/she will do well.

Yes really teenager manage the Bussiness early age dont mind but some people have ability to manage our Bussiness or parents Bussiness some parents know about the
Post automatically merged:

I have seen some teenager manage the Bussiness correctly it's depends upon the parents how to deal it some parents want to child the complete the study after join our business but they don't know what's think about my child he or she what want in some country available

A teenager can manage a business well if he is first mentored on the management aspect of the business upon entering the organization. Being young does not stop a person from being a good leader.

Yes of course they are a lot teenager out there that is billionaire, a teenager can manage business effectively because business management is not by age, rather than is by wisdom,

Yea.... I know a lot of young people who own businesses both online and offline.... Some of them even run their businesses better than the older folks.... All a teenager needs to run a business is to be fully equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge then he is good to go

Oh, yes, absolutely! It's not so widespread in my country but when I lived in the UK, the kids were a lot more mature and very driven. I remember, when I first arrived there, my very first manager was an 18 year old. I just couldn't believe how mature, grounded and overall, wise beyond his age he was. So sometimes it's not even about age but the character of the person.

A teenager, cannot handle business, though they maybe curious and fast at learning things but being too emotional in decision making will be their undoing which can affect the growth of the business, and for you to handle business you need to reason logically and strategically to flourish in the business.

Very much, a teenager with high level of understanding and knowledge about life, and business can manage a business approximately. And give full-time account of the business initiative that he or she runs.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I think that it all depends on the maturity of the person. If you look at some teenagers they are able to manage and be more mature in their decisions than even some of the adults, which is very interesting to see. So personally I think that in the right environment and if the teenager has the right mindset that there is a good chance that they will be able to handle a business.

Business management goes beyond buying, selling and ensuring proper record is been taking and kept. Customer handling and relationship is very important, this require some level of maturity, exposure and reservations. Most teenagers are egoistic and are not mature enough .

Yes, a teenager can handle a business because nobody is too small to own their own money. This days you see young teenager that own a provision shop and he/she is doing well at it. For me I tink teenager can own a business it all depends on determination knowing what you want.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
A teenager must have good knowledge about the business which he/she wants to handle/start,only then he/she ll get success in the business.I see many teenagers who are running their parents business successfully because they have interest and good knowledge related to their business field.

Oh, yes, absolutely! It's not so widespread in my country but when I lived in the UK, the kids were a lot more mature and very driven. I remember, when I first arrived there, my very first manager was an 18 year old. I just couldn't believe how mature, grounded and overall, wise beyond his age he was. So sometimes it's not even about age but the character of the person.
I have a friend who was a working student and a manager, not sure how old he was. It's incredible how some young people can handle studying and working at the same time. Truly, age is just a number. There's a lot of potential from those who have determination.

I have seen teenagers take good care of business and even grew to inherit and take it to enviable heights while growing up, there is part of my country that really encourages trade from a very young age so you get to find this young ones involved in some sort of hustle even as teenagers. This is not the case in all teenagers but there are some isolated cases worthy of emulation.

I have a friend who was a working student and a manager, not sure how old he was. It's incredible how some young people can handle studying and working at the same time. Truly, age is just a number. There's a lot of potential from those who have determination.

I totally agree with you on that and always say age really is just a number. There are so many young people out there who easily put people double, even triple their age to shame. When I see teens really making a go of their 'hustles' I always wonder why I wasn't like that at that age!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Very awe-inspiring!

Concerning if a teenager can manage a business. I believe a teenager can manage a business well and make it grow in income and customers. Such teen has the knowledge of how a business can be runned successfully

The success of a business is not a function of age, it is knowledge and experience, though with age comes knowledge and experience, not withstanding if such a person possess such attributes at an early then he or she is worth managing a business

Yes a teenager can manage a business, it all depends on the kind of business, these days many teenagers manage online business, they invest in forex trading and crytocurenccy. Business these days is not all about the age of the individual but his or her exposure in the line of business.

Of course a teenager can manage a business well and good even sometimes better than an adult. Like someone said earlier success in the real sense can not be determined by age but how well a person can prove himself/herself to be a great manager of a work given to him to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back