What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

Yes, a teenager cab manager a business, a business is a business, regardless of the person in charge. Businesses have some certain requirements that each businessman must adhere to and a teenager might have the skill required to run a business successfully

Of course yes, teenagers can manage a business effectively, although this kind of teenage are not common as many teenagers still think they are still kids and can't be responsible, but few out of them are responsible and have got the needful knowledge to lead and control

Absolutely yes, young people can run a business effectively if they have the right knowledge and guidance about the business, young people are more agile and very eager to learn and they have the strength to win customers and how to keep them for a long time, young people if given the opportunity to run a business i believe they will be successful.

Teenagers are capable of handling a business. In my country, the Philippines, we tend to sell lot of things online. For example, pre-loved shirts and other accessories.

The only thing that matters is you have the courage and confidence to do what you want. There is nothing impossible in life if you really want it.

A teenager can actually manage a business enterprises well without any sign of loss in the business.Many teenager are now millionaires and billionaires through the business they are controlling.

this actually depends on the academic qualification of a teenager who is about to handle a business a teenager who has just graduated from the University on business management and other business-related courses is suitable to handle any business management but in a situation in which the teenager does not have any school qualification I don't think they will be able to do that.

Of course, it is very possible for a teenager to handle a business and even grow it, nowadays we even have young teens worth millions. For me I think a teen can handle a business so far he/she is skillful, smart and even focus.

Of course. With proper orientation, and directives, a teenager is definitely ready to handle a business as long as he/she is willing. I know of a guy that started his business at the age of 15 and he is doing fine. He learnt under his former boss for 2 years
Post automatically merged:

Of course. With proper orientation, and directives, a teenager is definitely ready to handle a business as long as he/she is willing. I know of a guy that started his business at the age of 15 and he is doing fine. He learnt under his former boss for 2 years

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
Yes, Totally agree with you. Even i am 18 years old and i am doing my own business and some jobs at daily shifts. As a teenager , its is exhaustable but once you take your road, you dont look back and i did that only and i am able to manage my work very well.

I do not see anything wrong with it a teenager handling a business if he or she has an academic qualification to do so, sometimes we should not base our fact based on the age of an individual but we should look at the academic qualification if a person that is about to handle business is qualified academically I think he or she can manage the business there is nothing wrong with that, except the person does not have anything tangible to show that
He can manage it.

Although, it is not a very easy task for teenagers to manage businesses and even some can't even try it, but there are some that are genius and has an high intellectuals so they can surely manage businesses, some other requires training
I think buisness should be given to the teenagers they should be handed over to them so that we should create awareness and experience and confidence to them so that they can go to the future and handle the big business.

Yes but he or she needs guidance, a mentor that can advise him when he lacks understanding. He can also ask for financial aid from family members when things get tough. The teenager must be wise and wary unfair deals and cheating customers.

For me I do not think that age is everything and I believe we are past that era. A 15 year old boy could do a better job in a farm compared to an old man. The most important thing is the determination and will to learn and the ability to adapt.

I can tell you that a teenagers can handle a business ,the reason that I should say so is that , their are some company that a teenagers is their manager even company will not allow a person that is not educated to handle their business but if it is the teenager that can perform the work it will be good if they allow them to handle their business .

Yes teenagers can managed businesses very well this is because most teenage grow up with their parent together they all do the business due to DAT they are now experienced and can handle it in their parents absence.

Yes teenagers can handle a business and do it well more than some adult. alots teenagers are doing business and they are in millions. business is good for both teenager and adults. I would always advice teenagers to start their own business.

have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.

A teenager that has adults ideas can manage and run a business, I have seen a teenager in a different organization who have lead an organization in effective ways and the organization is doing wonder why because there is a mutual understanding between them and zero tolerance is not acceptable.

Of course he can , because after 16 to 19 years age is bit mature than first 15 years, so he can manage easily, but if he has experience or already go through by this. Tgete are some bug names already in World who did miracle in teen age so it is not msture age also as well but he can.

Really? Every thread is a big interesting thread. Anyways, interms of this particular one... I wouldn't say much. Because it's all depends on the capability of the individual. Everyone differs in one way or the other,so what works for me myt not work for u. If you're capable,and u believe u can make it work... Carry on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back