What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

In a wider perspective, age might not be a barrier that does not mean one should venture in a business without prior guidance, so we can say the years of experience is the main factor in boosting a business.
Experience is needed when it comes to business. For one to garner that experience, the person needs to start somewhere. Practicing makes perfect, that's why we start at any given age when we have understanding of what we're venturing into.

Yes,young people can run a business well. For this it is important that parents inform their children about the business and tell them its importance. Keep discussing business matters with the children so that their ability to do business increases. Young people have new ideas that play a significant role in development.
I see some teenagers presently running their parents businesses, like you said it depends on their interest. My hairdresser's daughter developed the interest and make beautiful hair effortlessly in her mom's shop
Managing a business as a teenager is not surprising. It all depends on the person's passion and interest.

Some of those teens just find it forced on them too, if there is no one to do it, and they have no option.

A teenager can handle a simple business of his\her capacity. With proper guild lines from a higher authority it will be easy for a teen to carry on a simple business.

With the necessary knowledge, a teenager can even run a company. All that matter is the knowledge though maturity is of advantage in making decision.

managing a business or running a business is not related to the age, it is more related to knowledge and skills. If the teen has the skills and knowledge, he can manage the business successfully.

While i was still in my teen age i had a boss at a popular market. He has two shops so i was incharge of on of the shops. At the end of the day i make enough sale than my boss will makee in two days

It actually depends on the teenager and the level of maturity. If you think a person (a teenager) is mature enough to handle the financial matters of the business, then yes, it might be possible for him or her to handle business. On the other hand, even people who are much older are not able to handle business, so it depends on the person.

It depends on the type of business we are talking about, if the business doesn't involves carrying of heavy machines and equipments, a teenager can handle a business. I have been helping my mother to manage her business when I was 14 years of age and I did wonderfully well.

Of course, there are lot of teenagers that are now millionaire, this was because they were able to manage either a business or the resources available for them and use them wisely
Business is not a respecter of age what it respect is the proper management. Irrespective of the age, if a business owner can manage the business properly then the business will grow and become great.

A lot of people in the past have attributed teenagers to people who are naive and very careless hence can not scale a business but that is not true. A teenager with coaching can.

Well not all teenagers could effectively manage and sustain a business, managing a business is less about age and more about getting the right knowledge so a teenager could definitely

It is very possible for a teenager to manager a company successful it all depends on whether the teenager has been train on that line of business and for how many has he/she been introduce into the business. There are some parent who has been introducing their kids to their business at tender age.

In my country, there are many teenagers taking care of their parents business, though they also have their parents monitoring and guiding them where there is a need.

Yes a teenager can handle and manage a business very well as an adult person would. There are some teenagers that have the minds of adults even as kids how much More when they become teenagers

While we have seen this only in rare scenarios, that is because people do not even try, teenagers can manage a business well if they are being hardworking.

A teenager can handle a simple business of his\her capacity. With proper guild lines from a higher authority it will be easy for a teen to carry on a simple business.
I agree with you. A teenager can handles a business depending on his experience and the type of business non question. If he has been managing it under the supervision of an experienced person for some time, he will perform better without supervision especially if it is a small scale business.

Of course, there are lot of teenagers that are now millionaire, this was because they were able to manage either a business or the resources available for them and use them wisely
You are quite right, a lot of teenagers inheriting their parent business and company due to the early loss of their parent are doing well with the business because they already have the knowledge of the business.

A teenager can probably run a business but it is largely dependent on the kind of knowledge and exposure he or she has about the business.

Actually, it is possible for a teenager to manage a business very well but he or she needs to be taught how the said business works. He or she needs to be taught risk management as this is inevitable in any business, be it offline or online. My take.

Managing a business as a teenager is not surprising. It all depends on the person's passion and interest.

Some of those teens just find it forced on them too, if there is no one to do it, and they have no option.
I just believe that if they are more than the age of 18, they are capable of managing out the business perfectly ,because they will do this out of passion and not for the sole purpose of making money, doing it with passion is the most effective way for success.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back