What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

Yes of course depending on the maturity and intellectual state of that teenager some teens develop a great sense of responsibility and leadership at an early stage

A teenager can only handle a business if he or she was guide by an experience business man or women but just venturing into a business and succeed is not possible even the well grown up individuals need experience talk more of teenager that's not well grown up to know what business is all about.
A teenager can handle and manage a business if he or she has the skill the idea and the vision of the business it is not how young you are it all depends on your idea.

It is possible and there are some people who started a business when they were a teenager. Some may not pulled it off but they gained experience and knowledge. It is still good to earn those two so the business won't likely to fail.
A teenager can only be able to manage a business perfectly when they are supported by an older and much more mature people, they cannot plan out a serious business and manage it themselves without the help of people who are much older.

No, I never ran the two together. I closed the business when I gained admission into the university because my school wasn't in the same state where I had the business.
Lolz, sorry about that, well I do not know your tribe but sometimes Igbos are naturally talented with business and maybe you are one of them, if the university was in the same state , will you do both of them at a time ?

Although, it is not a very easy task for teenagers to manage businesses and even some can't even try it, but there are some that are genius and has an high intellectuals so they can surely manage businesses, some other requires training
Nice one. You are right though, not everyone can actually try it, but there are others that have the mindset and skills to handle the business. Like they say maturity is not really by age But by the the way the individual reasons i have seen lots of capable youths excelling in various jobs

I believe a teenager can successfully run a business but he or she must be under the guide of an adult who has business experience.

Up till now I still can't find a cogent reason to why a teenager can't haddle a business on his own as far as he gets all the help he can get, though they could be easily carried away.
Same with me. I don't think age matters in business although for a child below 13 years is actually an issue for child labor. The drawback in teenage business owner is the legality of the ownership and of the signature. A minor cannot sign an official contract much more in owning a business.

I believe a teenager can successfully run a business but he or she must be under the guide of an adult who has business experience.
Sometimes being under the guidance of much more mature adult is not really necessary especially if they are really interested to do the business alone, there are some teenager that are mature to handle all the business challenges.

Of course, there are lot of teenagers that are now millionaire, this was because they were able to manage either a business or the resources available for them and use them wisely
In my opinion teenagers are adults and so I don't think that they cannot manage a business because they really have the intelligent quotient of an adult and wish this kind of like you I think that they can be able to manage any form of business.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I think a teenager can handle and manager a business. He or she just needs to have a mentor or a guide that they can look up to in times of confusion.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I don't think a teenager can handle big business. I believe that small business can be handled by teenagers. It's because they are attending to their education. I think their focus and concentration will be on their studies.

Actually, it is possible for a teenager to manage a business very well but he or she needs to be taught how the said business works. He or she needs to be taught risk management as this is inevitable in any business, be it offline or online. My take.
A teenager can be able to start up a business and also manage a business you just have to have a good business plan and be dedicated in what you do it doesn't matter whether you are a teenager.

Yes teenagers can manage business successfully. Most uneducated big business men in my country started business from their teenage years.

A teenager can manage a business. Once the teenager has knowledge of the business. There are times that some teen do present when there parent are doing business. From there he will learn and know how the business works

There are some big businesses that were established by teenagers who are now adults so teenagers are not restricted from doing great things in the business world and I believe so much and the potentials of most teenagers for them to start up business and manage it.

A lot of teenagers are handling business in my country and they are really doing fine. One thing is just that they need to be guided by an experienced individual so that they won't make much mistake

A teenager can manage a business. Once the teenager has knowledge of the business. There are times that some teen do present when there parent are doing business. From there he will learn and know how the business works
Most business are always stressful,i believe a teenager can only be able to manage a business when they are really passionate about the type of business they are doing. that's just the only way.

It can be very hard for a teenager to handle a business properly. such a teenager maybe come over bloated as a result of the position he is holding in the company. He can start to please behave if care is not taken.

Teenagers can manage businesses in which they are exposed to manage right from childhood. Some parents teach their children how to manage the family business from teens so that they can take over. So it's very possible

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back