What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

Although, it is not a very easy task for teenagers to manage businesses and even some can't even try it, but there are some that are genius and has an high intellectuals so they can surely manage businesses, some other requires training
You're never too young to start a business.just take a look at some of these young entrepreneurs if you're not convinced.business success can come at any age,and you never know who will think of the next big idea.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
Business is not limited to any age group even a teenager can have it's blooming business. And even a person of sixties can't have that potential so you can't say that a teenager will not have a established business. Everyone has potential. Nothing is impossible for a person to do anything regarding thier specific age group so yeah. As we can see that mostly teenager are becoming famous and earning a lot more then that which adults are earnings.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
A teenager can manage some kind of business but not all because a teenager have not much experience so some smaller business and business related to their interests is useful for teenagers if someone guide them properly may be they will able to manage business on large scale

In 2012, Caroline and Isabel Bercaw were, like many 11- and 12-year-old girls, obsessed with bath bombs. They experimented with their own recipes for the fizzy, fragrant balls, adding a surprise in the center, like a small toy. They tried selling a few at a local art fair in Minneapolis -- and realized they had an instant hit

I think when teenage people start doing work or business, they lose interest. The authorities do it out of interest and with enthusiasm. This is the age HD stage.At this age, if they start work and start doing business, the business pays 48 profit and such people stay connected to the business.

Some people have God gifted skills a teenager is going freelancer and it is not uncommon in the world many boys and girls under 10 years are doing a good work and why not a teenager can handle a business if he or she is about 15 or 16 years old.

Yes,young people can run a business well. For this it is important that parents inform their children about the business and tell them its importance. Keep discussing business matters with the children so that their ability to do business increases.

Yes of course. My dear fear this up coming young ones because them can do what you have not think of. So base on that business of a thing my dear as far as that young Man have esperence and plans he or she is good to go as far as business is consined

You do not have to be an adult to start your own business. In fact, there are many business opportunities that young people can use to start their own business ventures. There are over 50 business opportunities for teens.

Of course. It doesn't matter what your age is, as long you have the right mindset and tools, and you are determined to succeed no matter what challenges you face (and in any fruitful venture there will always be many). If anyone has the fire to venture, and with sufficient guidance, anyone can succeed.

Most of the multi millionaires today started at a very young age, there is no limit on what you can achieve as long as you give the right input.

You have asked a nice question. Truely, a tennager can handle a business successfully, right from fifteen to eighteen can handle business fine. Although the tennager must be well business orientated either getting knowledge from the parent of fromw friends or learning from other people.

The teenager still need some experience to be able to run the business ,and he could run that sucessfully with the help Of a mentor that would put him through on the path to follow

Most of the multi millionaires today started at a very young age, there is no limit on what you can achieve as long as you give the right input.
Anyone can start any business at any age. Age isn't a barrier when it comes to operating a business. It depends on our mentality, knowledge of the business we're about to start. That will male us to have vision, and the right mind to run it successfully.

Anyone can start any business at any age. Age isn't a barrier when it comes to operating a business. It depends on our mentality, knowledge of the business we're about to start. That will male us to have vision, and the right mind to run it successfully.
In a wider perspective, age might not be a barrier that does not mean one should venture in a business without prior guidance, so we can say the years of experience is the main factor in boosting a business.

I wont say its bad because a teenager having a business is sign of teenager aiming for success at his or her early stage in life. So s teenager can handle a business...

We have understand that what it takes to run or manage a business is not age but knowledge. The fact you are 50 years of age is not a guarantee that he will manage a business than a young teenager. All what you need is the knowledge to manage a business which anybody can acquire
You are very right, age is not a limiting factor for an enterprise and its administration, my brother from a very young age of about 13 years old started his own business, being his administrator and worker, and to this day he continues to maintain his business active after being married and with his children.

Its mostly difficult to leave a business in the hands of a teenager. But if the business falls into the hands of a teenager who has been taught the rudiments of business or seems to be matured enough to handle, that business might grow beyond expectations.

Its mostly difficult to leave a business in the hands of a teenager. But if the business falls into the hands of a teenager who has been taught the rudiments of business or seems to be matured enough to handle, that business might grow beyond expectations.
yes i agree with you but in another hand, we can say that where is a business continues in the process from elders person in the home then-teenager can do well if they get some responsibility to do because they know well about that.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back