What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

I just believe that if they are more than the age of 18, they are capable of managing out the business perfectly ,because they will do this out of passion and not for the sole purpose of making money, doing it with passion is the most effective way for success.
It is not necessary for a teenager to be 18 years of age before he can manage a business successfully though it depends on the nature and size of the business. I started managing a small scale business before the age of 18 and I did wonderfully well.

Of course, there are lot of teenagers that are now millionaire, this was because they were able to manage either a business or the resources available for them and use them wisely
I definitely agree with you that teenagers are capable of managing any kind of business because most of them are now adults who can think logically and are capable of deep learning to be able to move any business forward.

Yes absolutely, a teenager can establish a business once they do have goals and aspirations. One may actually establish a startup and even flourish in business if one is tenacious and uses his peer network to get things done.

Of course I know and have also seen seventeen, eighteen and nineteen year olds that are chief executive officers of their own private owned businesses. And they are doing well

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
This depends on the teenager whose they are giving the chance to manage their family business,but before handling a family business to the teenager they should be sure if he or she is willing to do it tho.

Business is strategy, skills which builds knowledge so if one person has this skill set then the person is ready to go, teenager or not.

Management and handling of a business does not have anything to do with age.Just make sure you’re mature before you starting any business.Many become CEO at tender age

A teenager can handle business and he or she's still likely not to handle. It all depend on the nature in which such a teenager was raised , the orientation he received from childhood and the friends that surrounds him.
In a situation where the teenager received proper upbringing from childhood, he or she could manage but for teenagers who are just introduced to the business overnight, the probability for being able to manage the business will you be bad.
I really commend your good comment, everything depends on the level of isnthe teenager is been brought up, if the teenager was brought up in a way in which he can manage a business and not spend and launder the money, then he can easily handle it.

There teenagers I have seen whose parents gave responsibilities to handle businesses all by themselves after they have learnt the trade for awhile. Yes teenagers can handle businesses themselves very well. Some though

Although, it is not a very easy task for teenagers to manage businesses and even some can't even try it, but there are some that are genius and has an high intellectuals so they can surely manage businesses, some other requires training
Very true, like they say maturity is not by age. There are so many teenagers who are business minded and can fully handle anything that comes their way. While there are others who do not even know how to save to Not to mention going into a business

It depends on the level of knowledge and exposure such a teenager has in the business environment and of course it is possible.

It is not necessary for a teenager to be 18 years of age before he can manage a business successfully though it depends on the nature and size of the business. I started managing a small scale business before the age of 18 and I did wonderfully well.
Maybe the one you were managing was not a serious business, managing a business need serious people with mental maturity, you may not be able to manage a serious business below the age of 18 because you will not be able to carry the stress that comes with business.

Maybe the one you were managing was not a serious business, managing a business need serious people with mental maturity, you may not be able to manage a serious business below the age of 18 because you will not be able to carry the stress that comes with business.
I clearly stated in my post that it was a small scale business and that it depends on the size of the business. The most important thing in running a business is the knowledge you have on it and not your age. The admin of this forum is still in his teens yet he manage and runs bizdustry successfully better than many grown people.

I clearly stated in my post that it was a small scale business and that it depends on the size of the business. The most important thing in running a business is the knowledge you have on it and not your age. The admin of this forum is still in his teens yet he manage and runs bizdustry successfully better than many grown people.
Well it's true ok if you said that you were able to manage a small scale business ,ok if i may ask,how were you able to raise the money to start up this business, does it mean that this business is your parents business ?

Well it's true ok if you said that you were able to manage a small scale business ,ok if i may ask,how were you able to raise the money to start up this business, does it mean that this business is your parents business ?
My mother actually own the business and I have been helping her out with the business. She opened another big shop and left the old one for me in which I managed it successfully for two and half years till I left for the university.

Business requires experience to manage and handle but if this is missing then it will be very hard. And most of our teenage can not managed or handle businesses on their own they need someone with experience to guide them more especially in a developing countries otherwise they will fail.

My mother actually own the business and I have been helping her out with the business. She opened another big shop and left the old one for me in which I managed it successfully for two and half years till I left for the university.
Wow that's really nice that you were able to manage the business successfully, but I think it was stressful for you during the university days because you'll be concentrating in two things at a time, didn't you feel stressed up ?

Wow that's really nice that you were able to manage the business successfully, but I think it was stressful for you during the university days because you'll be concentrating in two things at a time, didn't you feel stressed up ?
No, I never ran the two together. I closed the business when I gained admission into the university because my school wasn't in the same state where I had the business.

A teenager can only handle a business if he or she was guide by an experience business man or women but just venturing into a business and succeed is not possible even the well grown up individuals need experience talk more of teenager that's not well grown up to know what business is all about.

Up till now I still can't find a cogent reason to why a teenager can't haddle a business on his own as far as he gets all the help he can get, though they could be easily carried away.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back