What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

You can actually get into the forex trading business as a student. However, you must view it as a part time job before you become a full-time trader. It is always good to complete your studies first and then get into such trading activities.
Although forex trading can be draining a lot of people emotionally but if you're just discipline it is possible for you to combine both of them since it is an online business that give you a lot of time to attend to your education need.

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
Yes a student can merge both schooling and business, depending on the training you have received and how mature you are to handle your lost, but always know time for your studies and business

Trading forex while running your academic activities cannot be seen to be something that is not achievable. It is something that can be done if you have a very good trading EA to make things more easier

Although forex trading can be draining a lot of people emotionally but if you're just discipline it is possible for you to combine both of them since it is an online business that give you a lot of time to attend to your education need.

I do not know how forex trading works. Can you give me an example of hoiw it works? Is it possible to earn $1 if I invest $10 in a day? I have read about a guy earning at that rate in a day.

Of course a student can combine Forex trading with his education and still excel and be successful. Don't underestimate the power of students in having side hustles. All he needs to do is to make food research on Forex trading strategies and know the risks involved.
I agree with you. A student can do foreign currency trading while having his education. He can also try cryptocurrency trading like I do. I do not have an experience in forex trading yet but with regards to cryptocurrency trading I can share my little knowledge to him.

I do not know how forex trading works. Can you give me an example of hoiw it works? Is it possible to earn $1 if I invest $10 in a day? I have read about a guy earning at that rate in a day.
Lolz,you do not make money like like that with forex trading because if you are thinking of making so much there is a high possibility that you lose all your money in a single trade,you really need to learn first .

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
I think a student can manage forex trading with education simply because the student can actually schedule a timetable on when and how to go about forex trading and how to juxtapose it with his education.

A student can very much forex trading which studies as long as both doesn't affect each other negatively. Setting aside time to log into both can help. However it depends on the mental capacity of a student of dealing with the pain of loss which is as we know a very Common happening in forex trading. But I did advise is too late not to learn Forex while still in school but if you have learnt it before going to school then you can continue with the business as you will know how to manage it.

Yes of course. A student can merge academics with forex trading. But the first and major question is this. Can such individual manage emotions?. Because in forex, there are times you make a huge loss that you'll feel like it's the end of the work.

Yes you can merge your studies with forex trading and other online businesses too. Like you rightly stated, when you are making loss it will actually affect your studies. That is the reason I wouldn't advise any student to venture into forex trading or any form of gambling. Not that you wouldn't have the time, but when you start making losses it will actually affect you and your studies.
Yes it is very easy for a student to manage business with education because in school you don't receive lectures the whole day you can still have time to do business especially if its forex trading.

If provided that the student in question can be able to allocate different time for both trading Forex and his education then there is nothing wrong in mixing the two.

There is nothing bad if students imagine businesses together provided to if you are going into business trust one another. it'll be very good note to go into business with another person if there is suspicious in any one of them.

Definitely true. You can merge both activities together. Trading doesn't require all your time at all. You can dedicate a few hours weekly to trade and still have a better result. I have seen that first hand and it profited well.

I guess a student can go into forex investment but he or she should not be the one trading it personally but he or she could pay the expert to trade on his it her behalf so it won't affect his education level.

The work load of a student bidnt that much like that of a 8-4 worker sometimes you could be done with lectures by 1pm relatively a student has more time on their hands per dsy

Yes, that is a brilliant thought out plan as a student. This means you get to acquire profitable skills in forex trading and also have you education on the other side. By the time you finally graduates from School, you would have became an expert in trading and self employed.

Yes of course. A student can merge a forex trading with academics. It all depends on how well you manage your time and how well you're sound emotionally. It takes a strong mind to do this

Obviously a trainee can easily integrate Forex trading along with his education and learning as well as still stand out as well as be actually effective. Do not ignore the energy of trainees in possessing edge hustles. All of he have to perform is actually to create meals research study on Forex trading techniques as well as understand the dangers included.

Not that you cannot get involved in forex trading and face your studies. People generally believe that one might affect the other both positively and negatively. You need to look within your self and see if you have the ability to handle both for positive result.
For me forex trading is a very distracting investment because you will need to make use of your intellectual and mental state to be able to navigate it well and that can impair your studies so it is not a good thing for you to combine it with your studies.

Not that you cannot get involved in forex trading and face your studies. People generally believe that one might affect the other both positively and negatively. You need to look within your self and see if you have the ability to handle both for positive result.
I agree with you. It is dependent on the kind of student you are. If you are a kind of student that does love multi tasking then combining forex trading and education is possible. But if you are the kind of student that concentrates only on one task then do not mix studies with forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back