What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
It depends on the amount of time the student will be willing to invest in both endeavors. If he is committed, and manages his or her time well, then it is possible.

Yes you can if you're focused and disciplined. Disciplined in the sense that you're not an emotional trader because once you're beginning to be emotional, you'll suffer from lack of concentration in your studies. If you can manage this well, because you can enter spots automatically - like set entries for a particular time, you're good to go

I don't think it can affect the students in his education. Because lossing is part of business. I know a student that recently started trading in forex. At first he was earning profits but later he loss all his money including his profit. But this did not affect his education. For he knows that it is part of business

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
It's better for a student's to start building his or her future carrier right from school before he or she graduates, so merging a business with education is important, but you need to schedule your timetable so that both aspect won't affect each other.

Yes it's possible, you could definitely merge it with your studies because its some thing you can to at your convenience. But I wouldn't advise it because the risk is really high and being a student losing money would really affect you.

Yes , it is possible and also its the best time to test your skill on forex trading along with the studies. The secret is to risk more to get high reward , and doing it in student's phase of life is better. Student can risk his/her pocket money , with calculated risks , by investing only what he/she can afford to lose.

Of course, you can do a forex trading while you are in school. And that is if you have much money to spend for forex trading. Its because going to school and paying for your tuition fees in college entails already a lot of budget and finances. Forex trading is great if you have the money.

You can definitely combine the activity of trading Forex even when you are in school but the most important thing is to ensure that you do not slack in your education.

Yes you can merge your studies with forex trading and other online businesses too. Like you rightly stated, when you are making loss it will actually affect your studies. That is the reason I wouldn't advise any student to venture into forex trading or any form of gambling. Not that you wouldn't have the time, but when you start making losses it will actually affect you and your studies.
Yes a student can do well in forex trading business and see do well in his education because the forest tree doesn't take much of your time but it always demand your strategy.

It's possible to merge trading session with education but it's not easy to maintain the two at the same time. My own advice for the student is just to finish education first

If you know you can't handle it emotionally then it's best you stay away from it , because the forex market comes with so many risk and you need to be prepared for it before making profit I think

It is a resounding yes with some experience. Trading does not take up your academic time compare to any offline business. You just need to dedicate some hours weekly and try to separate school from trading. My friend made his first $100 online from trading and he was in school

It's very possible to merge schooling with business but you need to ask yourself questions. Ask yourself if you can maintain balance between the two. If truly you can , then it's good, atleast to support your education.

It's very possible to merge schooling with business but you need to ask yourself questions. Ask yourself if you can maintain balance between the two. If truly you can , then it's good, atleast to support your education.
Very true, the answer lies with you. If you can manage both without having a mental breakdown then you are good to go. There are lots of persons who do this without stress.

Of course a student who is in the Forex can mix it with his education by scheduling a time that he will be trading Forex not all the time so it quite possible.

Yes student can combine studies with Forex trading in fact the bulk of people that engage in online gig are students. Though you have to balance both so that one will not be at the detriment of the other.

It is very possible that you can go to trade forex and also continuing with your education provided that you are able to design outline for both of them.

You can actually get into the forex trading business as a student. However, you must view it as a part time job before you become a full-time trader. It is always good to complete your studies first and then get into such trading activities.

Yes you can merge your studies with forex trading and other online businesses too. Like you rightly stated, when you are making loss it will actually affect your studies. That is the reason I wouldn't advise any student to venture into forex trading or any form of gambling. Not that you wouldn't have the time, but when you start making losses it will actually affect you and your studies.
Yes if a student in investing in forex trading he or she can be able to do such business with his education because it doesn't take much time it's just all about dedication and allocation of time.

This is also a question that up to now I've not been able to find a good answer to, but generally it will depend on the type of course you're studying in the university that will determine if it will need your full concentration or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back