What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

I actually believe that it's something that is very possible for a student to do as long as he or she have a way to manage his or her educational schedules with the trading.

Of course yes a student can merge a business with his/her education, but as a student , don't ever make the mistake of using your school fees for online business or any business, the business may not yield the profit in time and thus result in crisis for you

Of course yes a student can merge a business with his/her education, but as a student , don't ever make the mistake of using your school fees for online business or any business, the business may not yield the profit in time and thus result in crisis for you
That would be a big and major mistake. I know of someone back then in school who used his school fees to go into a business investment thinking he would be able to make profit on time, it backfired.

If you such a student that loves trading the foreign exchange market a lot, then you must have known the times that are favourable for you to trade the foreign exchange market and not let it clash with your studies or lecture hours especially now that you can deploy EAs

A student can merge forex with his education depending on how smart he his and his knowledge on forex trading because forex is very complex to understand.

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
This all depends on the individual, it's possible to merge business with education if you have good time management; knowing that you need to make money, you can use your leisure time for business instead of chatting or going out with friends and at the same time attend lectures and equally study your book. It's all about handling your time properly

It's not like it's impossible to do just that at that point everyone should have been well aware of their IQ by then. Some people could actually handle both comfortably while some others will be distracted from studies if the should venture into it

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
factual statement,forex trading is profitable,but as you stated it earlier , if you are making loss it will affect you emotionally ,and definitely affect your studies ,you have to be careful ,and balance the two of them .

Yeah, it can be achieved. But must be someone that has control over money such that he doesn't lose focus on his study for business and business for study in terms of investments.

Yes , student or any teenager can try out forex trading with smaller amounts which they earn it as a gift from their relatives or the saved money from piggy bank. The risk is not much high because it is small money being used for forex trading. And once when the student gets expert , he/she can risk high amount in the future. But at the same time , it is also important to focus on academics and learn new skills.

Yeah, it can be achieved. But must be someone that has control over money such that he doesn't lose focus on his study for business and business for study in terms of investments.
That is just it, I have come to realize that most of those our young ones who we thing are into yahoo, few if them are into forex but because they are not matured enough to control their lifestyle and what they use the money for.

Very very possible thing to do actually. Merging forex trading with your education isn't something that should be difficult especially if you're such a very good forex trader. Just stick to a particular trading session

Hmmm. That can be a little bit more dangerous for students to follow. Forex trading looks profitable but, one can lose everything within a tinkle of an eye. I will not be a party to advising students to participate in forex trading. Instead, students can look for a buying and selling business which will survive them and help them to maintain their standard as a student.

It is very possible for you to do the both of them as a student. You should make sure that you are locate appropriate time so that you do not get carried away.

Of course a student can combine Forex trading with his education and still excel and be successful. Don't underestimate the power of students in having side hustles. All he needs to do is to make food research on Forex trading strategies and know the risks involved.
Forex trading is not a business that you must be doing all the time you can limit the amount of time that you trade per day so as to accommodate your education needs so it is very possible for a student to combine forex trading with his education.

I will say yes it is possible because for any one to accept going into business he or she should have understood that sometimes loss can set in,I don't think it will affect his academic

It very much possible but I will advice the students to invest small amount of money and probably invest in legit forex trading company. That will enable him concentrate on his studies.

Yes, presently many students are into online trading. Some students are self-sponsored so this is really an option for them.
This thing will depend on what you are studying in the university that will determine if you will have time to engage in other things, if you're doing medical courses then you have to understand that you will not have time to do any other online business.

Anybody who has a business and is also a student should have gotten an orientation that business is a fifty fity chance,and education doesn't accept issues for failure

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back