What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

I would advice not, not that it's impossible to do but it's not the best combinations out there because both requires time she effort which on the long run could affect one or the other

This is just a straight forward question that requires a straight forward answer. A student going into forex trading does not mean his academic performance will be affected.The best thing is to know what you’re doing

Depends on the mentor they are having,since I am into trading of cryptocurrency and if I have a good capital of about $200 to trade, I have someone I can pay $20 for him to give me quality signal for 1 month
Sometimes people think spending that amount of money to get signal is not worth it, but they end up losing more than that amount of money too due to ignorance.

That's very much possible, since students aren't engaged all the time with school activity schedule with their free time they can engage online and do some part time gig or business like selling dropshipping items or running affiliate marketing.

Forex trading is a really good skill that a student can learn and invest in while studying. But they should make sure that they are really good at it to reduce losses and that they are emotionally stable just in case they face any failures.

Sometimes people think spending that amount of money to get signal is not worth it, but they end up losing more than that amount of money too due to ignorance.
The African saying that ignorance is a disease sometimes is always true, I cannot start trading of any digital market without learning it from people because if I'm going into it with ignorance i will lose all my money, that is just the fact.

The African saying that ignorance is a disease sometimes is always true, I cannot start trading of any digital market without learning it from people because if I'm going into it with ignorance i will lose all my money, that is just the fact.
Not everyone thinks like this. Some have a mindset that their case would be different, maybe hoping on luck. But it usually end in tears, which is not good at all.

Not everyone thinks like this. Some have a mindset that their case would be different, maybe hoping on luck. But it usually end in tears, which is not good at all.
Yes you have just remember me of one thing, that is what most people are doing,they just believe that everything in life is about luck and that they should only sit down and wait for their own luck to come, I can't even imagine that people are still thinking this way.

Students usually spend their free time on social media and it is still going to be possible to channel such energy to learning forex while in school.

Yes you can merge your studies with forex trading and other online businesses too. Like you rightly stated, when you are making loss it will actually affect your studies. That is the reason I wouldn't advise any student to venture into forex trading or any form of gambling. Not that you wouldn't have the time, but when you start making losses it will actually affect you and your studies.
Yes a student can make business with his education especially when he or she is trading on forest trees he can be able to do such business online and also study in school.

Yes a student can make business with his education especially when he or she is trading on forest trees he can be able to do such business online and also study in school.
But the only criteria is that he should be above a certain age limit. In our case the minimum age should be at least 16. That might differ from place to place, also a student should not compromise with his studies when doing business.

Yes a student can merge both business and studied at the same time so long as he knows exactly what he is doing and does not suffer one for the other. You must be certain of the type of business you talking about here

But the only criteria is that he should be above a certain age limit. In our case the minimum age should be at least 16. That might differ from place to place, also a student should not compromise with his studies when doing business.
Some actually do as they do not see education as a key to success and would rather venture into business at an early age than to focus on their studies.

trading on forex can bring someone psychologically and emotionally because you will keep on thinking how your trade will be if you're at loss or you are gaining,if you think you will be able to cope with the stress of combining two things together then obviously it is the best.

A friend of mine who is a final year student of Pharmacy is actively involved in forex trading and I do not think he is facing any difficulty.

It is quite possible for a student to merge his studies with some online skills that will definitely fetch him money. there are some that run various offline businesses and still study so running online business won't be.

I believe a student can do business and study on the other hand, especially forex trading that doesn't affect your study at all, if you can do a a better research on the study of forex trading.

Some room mates of mine waited until they graduated before starting their forex classes as they believe this would be a very good way to avoid distraction during school. It is paying off for them seriously.

You have to remember that all people are not the same. There are some people that can cope and others that can't cope. I don't see anything wrong if one can cope with the two and is making profit in the business, which is the main thing. It is my opinion though.

Forex can make people to be over conscious especially when you are on a great and sometimes this can altered your concentration in school,if you have the capacity to do it I don't see anything wrong with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back