What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

Trading forex is demanding as it requires you to stay And monitor activities of the market which is not ideal for a student as it will cause distraction

If you have sufficient knowledge on forex then you can become a day trader where you just set up your trades , leave them to go on and then come back to them when you are free.

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
I have seen students go into forex and still succeed academically.
You have to know yourself!
I won't advice a slow learner to take up forex trading...such may not have a good ending.

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.

Well, everything is about priority and when a student get into cryptocurrency trading and also all sorts of businesses to be combined with his education, if he or she can be able to manage it there is no problem with it.

Forex trading os one of the trading investment I feared the most in life because you have to know it fully well before venturing into it and it might affect your education if you loose while investing.

Yes, so many students are forex traders and they excel well academically. I would add that this develops in them critical thinking skills.

Forex is not as easy as you think being a student it will alway have a way of affecting you psychologically so you are left with the decision of given more attention to your study or forex

It depends on you. You alone understand yourself and know your abilities. I have colleagues that merge forex trading with education and they balance it excellently.

Yes all he/she has to do is to know when he/she has to trade and know when not to because he/she needs that education and at the same time needs the money.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen my mate doing more than one job to see themselves out school and they perfected it well and I have seen people put themselves thru school with shifting jobs. So merging businesses with education is possible. just know what you sre doing

Last edited:
If you're good with managing your time well and also great in multi tasking then I think you can go ahead and combine both

This is going to be a very difficult decision because trading generally will require a lot of time and sometimes you may not have time to read chart of if you are in school throughout the whole day. it is possible if you are going for a paid signal group.

When you say forex is very profitable, it surprised me, have you ever taken the high risk level into consideration? You can combine your education with gpt forums, crypto buying and holding etc and not a high risk investment like forex to prevent you from loosing lots of money as a student.

Yeah is possible to merges the business with education but it's quite stressful and one needs more attention and time which will no influence you or lead you to regret.
Post automatically merged:

Of course you can merges the studies with online Forex investment, but you start it and not making any progress from it honestly lead to affect a study it will only deviates all attention into other way else.

Last edited:
Trading forex is demanding as it requires you to stay And monitor activities of the market which is not ideal for a student as it will cause distraction
Yes you are right though, but these days most persons now go into binary option which is trading in minutes. You do not have to wait for hours in the forex market, you can come in and just spend some minutes and you are out

My opinion is (No)cos the students will be affected why is the won’t focus on is study and such child should go finish is Edu before going to any trading..

I don't think been a students should stop you from forex trading or any other business you set your mind on it is all part of the goals you set for your self ,in as much you don't loose focus on what you want to achieve from all side
I concur with you on this as I also do not see any reason that will make a student stop doing forest or any other form of business in the school environment simply because of some educational reasons because I have seen a lot of people that are able to combine their education with even more demanding businesses.

I know of student that are into forex trading they miss lectures a lot and some time miss test, most of them always have problem with their studies, some feel depress at time is only feel that knows how to balance up.

Sometimes is really hard because you need to follow the market closely check up on values check up on market values what is gaining and what is losing and all those things so that you can be on the winning side all the time so the time to be reading all the stuff is very paramount

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back