What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

I am a student and I cannot run a business even if I want to because I simply do not have time. I can spare just 1-2 hours every day, a business cannot be run in 1-2 hours.

A student can combine forex trading and his studies,what he can do is to manage his time very well so that it would not affect his studies.He should not allow all his time to be concentrated much forex trading.
Post automatically merged:

A student can combine forex trading and his studies,what he can do is to manage his time very well so that it would not affect his studies.He should not allow all his time to be concentrated much forex trading.

Forex does not involve physical stress, but it does involve a lot of mental and emotional stress so anyone who is not really ready to bear the two should not even involve in forex trading.
Well said, forex trading may not take much of your time, most especially the HFX (high frequency trading) where you just have to spend some minutes on the market. Forex could also drain you mentally and emotionally.

From my point of view it's very possible for you to do any kind of business as a student if you really have the time to manage both academics and the business at the same time.

As long as the student is doing it remotely, their is nothing hindering him or her from attending to school demands. Remote business should be students main priority than full-time business.

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
Care must be taken to ensure that you do not eventually lose out in both sides. if you are a full time student studying a course that demands your undiluted attention, it is not advisable to go into forex with schooling.

It will be easier for students to actually trade cryptocurrency than Forex while in the higher institution, cryptocurrency is easier with high possibility of prediction,if you don't want anything to take your time in the higher institution you can subscribe for a VIP signal and start trading

It will be easier for students to actually trade cryptocurrency than Forex while in the higher institution, cryptocurrency is easier with high possibility of prediction,if you don't want anything to take your time in the higher institution you can subscribe for a VIP signal and start trading
This is nice, i dont really know much about crypto currency trading for now as i am currently into forex trading. But forex trading also has HFX which is high frequency trading. You just need to spend three to five minutes on a particular trade. Its not like the traditional one that you have to spend alot of time studying

In the actual sense of it, I will advise you not believe in that crap called VIP signal, anybody can create a group and call it whatever, post what they copied from somewhere or even imagine one signal, paste it and call VIP signal.

Many people who depended on those signals have usually reheated using most of those prediction, the best thing is to do your own research, learn how the market works and trade safely, don't use money you can't afford to loose.

This is nice, i dont really know much about crypto currency trading for now as i am currently into forex trading. But forex trading also has HFX which is high frequency trading. You just need to spend three to five minutes on a particular trade. Its not like the traditional one that you have to spend alot of time studying
Oh l practice trading on forex in the past but I was not comfortable with the high volatility and sometimes you need to perform a quick action in forex trading,I like cryptocurrency and sometimes you can actually be on trade for more than 1 week.

Oh l practice trading on forex in the past but I was not comfortable with the high volatility and sometimes you need to perform a quick action in forex trading,I like cryptocurrency and sometimes you can actually be on trade for more than 1 week.
You need to learn to adjust with the volatility. The volatility in the market will remain same, it is you who will need to draft a plan to minimize the risk linked to volatility.

You need to learn to adjust with the volatility. The volatility in the market will remain same, it is you who will need to draft a plan to minimize the risk linked to volatility.
it is true but to me I have more interest and passion for trading of cryptocurrency and when I started it was more easier to me than Forex,I think the reason is because I was passionate about cryptocurrency. Do you also trade crypto ?
Post automatically merged:

In the actual sense of it, I will advise you not believe in that crap called VIP signal, anybody can create a group and call it whatever, post what they copied from somewhere or even imagine one signal, paste it and call VIP signal.

Many people who depended on those signals have usually reheated using most of those prediction, the best thing is to do your own research, learn how the market works and trade safely, don't use money you can't afford to loose.
I have a mental into the currency that has been giving me a signal with 85% of accuracy and he was even trying to tell us that we need test run the signal to see, is legit because he made a lot of friends and has connection with top crypto traders all over the world.

That is going to be expensive though, but it is really worth it as it would help make one avoid spending so much time trying to monitor trends and understand what to trade better.

Is that suppose to be the question?
No, i think the question should be, do students need money?
Students should engage in anything that could fetch them monet

That is going to be expensive though, but it is really worth it as it would help make one avoid spending so much time trying to monitor trends and understand what to trade better.
I agree with you. Monitoring trends will make the student to lose focus which will affects his studies since the the time he is suppose to dedicate for his studies is used for monitoring trends.

I agree, when you lose a significant amount of money to forex, that could affect you emotionally which could translate to your studies as well.

Depends on the mentor they are having,since I am into trading of cryptocurrency and if I have a good capital of about $200 to trade, I have someone I can pay $20 for him to give me quality signal for 1 month

Given the fact that some students are sponsoring themselves in school as some have lost their parents to the hardship in the country and some parents can't afford it so merging a business is the next step just make sure it doesn't distract from studies.

I believe that when a student cannot be able to cater for his education , it is ideal that he engages in other things to make money to find his education

Definitely Yes! A student can actually match forex trading with academics and the academics and forex won't be affected a bit. The only thing that has to be done is to be faithful to hours alloted to each

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back