What's new

Can a person with no skills earn online?

A person with no skills can definitely earn online by doing some lot to task and in turn earning money online, and also he can work on survey sites by just answering some questions.

It will very difficult for someone without a skill to earn online feel that one can earn,if he or she has something to offer,or he or she has a solution to a problem.

Despite that the four aspect you mentioned may not necessarily need one to have skils to be able to earn from them , I still maintain that it is not earning because the pay are quite very low. For one to survive online , the person needs extra skills to be able to do so

Unskilled people are at disadvantage and this is a fact. I am a kind of person who does not have extraordinary skills and I have always struggled to make cash online. Some unskilled people can make money on micro job sites. But The pay rates are low at micro job sites.

It will very difficult for someone without a skill to earn online feel that one can earn,if he or she has something to offer,or he or she has a solution to a problem.
That is very true its very possible to earn online without skills and the only way I see is through ptc site and some paid to do survey site but for better earning you must have a skills and even the bizdustry we are working with here need your writing skills so its better for you to learn a particular skills either as a blogger or a marketer

Well, you can possibly earn money online without having any skill but what you will realize from that will be worth next to nothing. One can go to maybe faucet claim sites or ptc sites which we all know ain't very lucrative
You have said the right thing if you want to earn good amount of money online then you must have a good skills if you dont have a skills I dont think there is anywhere you can make good amount of money online you will only be able to make money with ptc and hyip which is next to nothing

Yes get paid to post website is one of those that they can make money, but what is the need for you to depend on all this website when they can easily bann you at any period of time ? The best way is just to learn a skill and that is what I am also trying to do.
get paid to post websites do not just ban people without a valid reason. Not everyone have the opportunity to learn skills so i believe get paid to post websites are really nice.

get paid to post websites do not just ban people without a valid reason. Not everyone have the opportunity to learn skills so i believe get paid to post websites are really nice.
They do not ban people for no reason yes I believe, but sometimes you can mistakenly violated the rules and regulation and you can easily get banned for that ,and beside some of them do not last for a long time, do you really think it is possible for people to depend on it ?

Sure, you can make money online with no skill, but to make good money, you need to get a high paying skill so that you can be consistent and boost your income regularly.
perfectly said, i believe that too, making money with no skill is like lighting a match stick, which will eventually burn out, and then you go look for another source of quick cash which is like looking for another match stick and lighting it, eventually it will burn out, but with a skill, you will light a match stick and then put it on wood and add your skill (fuel) It will keep on burning, if it tries to stop add wood and fuel, which is also your skill.....lol god metaphor

Yes, a person with no skills can make money online. But if a person has skills, which are in high demand online, he can make even more money online, than with his offline job.

They do not ban people for no reason yes I believe, but sometimes you can mistakenly violated the rules and regulation and you can easily get banned for that ,and beside some of them do not last for a long time, do you really think it is possible for people to depend on it ?
Off course not, you can't depend on it. In my opinion, you can't really depend on all these online websites that's why you ought to have something doing so you wont put all your hope on these websites.

Off course not, you can't depend on it. In my opinion, you can't really depend on all these online websites that's why you ought to have something doing so you wont put all your hope on these websites.
That is the best and that is what I am even trying to do at least to learn a skill together with this I will have two things to do, this will really help if one fail you won't really be so frustrated because you have other source of income that will generate you something to keep yourself going.. nice idea .

A person should at least know how to use a phone. Then they can do some things like clicking videos or ads. But this kinds of jobs pay so little. Which means you should just have a skill in order to earn better.

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.

yes, you can work online without great skills. to post on forums / click on ptc ads etc you don't need much knowledge in the field.

A person should at least know how to use a phone. Then they can do some things like clicking videos or ads. But this kinds of jobs pay so little. Which means you should just have a skill in order to earn better.
Off course everyone in this era knows how to operate a phone or even a laptop. But the problem they face is when they actually step into earning in any site. Thing is to be patient and be observative in nature and develop some basic skills which can earn money. With specific skills and training , one can even earn full time online.

Off course everyone in this era knows how to operate a phone or even a laptop. But the problem they face is when they actually step into earning in any site. Thing is to be patient and be observative in nature and develop some basic skills which can earn money. With specific skills and training , one can even earn full time online.

with certain skills and a lot of time, you can work full time online, yes. but if you don't have much knowledge in the online world, etc., you can simply take care of small things such as posting on forums for which you are paid, completing surveys, ptc sites, various games for which you are paid to play, etc. ... there are many methods and without much knowledge in the field :)

Paid to post website even make it very easier for people who do not have a skill to make money online by posting and commenting on news provided you make a reasonable comment.. what is the only way you can earn money as I understand

Yes a person with no skills can earn money online but he or she won't earn much,you can earn enough money online if you have good skills.

The fact is that it is possible to earn online as both skilled and unskilled person. The only problem is that the pay is always different. People that earn through their skills online receive much money compare to people that work without skills. This is also similar to the offline business.

Unless you are satisfied working on a PTC, faucets and GPT sites, you need skill to work online. You might earn without skills but you will not earn more than $5-$10 per month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back