What's new

Can a person with no skills earn online?

Unless you are satisfied working on a PTC, faucets and GPT sites, you need skill to work online. You might earn without skills but you will not earn more than $5-$10 per month.
That is never true when I started my online earning I didnt know anything about blogging all I do was work with some gpt site and sometime engarge myself with some ptc site I do most of their signup offer and I earn around $70 per month so $5 is just for those newbie thou I latar swap to blogging,even bizdustry here we can earn more than $5 a month

I think a person needs at least some sort of basic knowledge to make money. I do not have special skills but I can type in English and this is the reason why I am earning by participating on forums.

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.
Not at all it need skill because
You can earn money with no skills by doing some online task or some online jobs and make some money but I will advise you to let it kill it will help you to build an online business that can be your full-time business that is more reliable that working for somebody online
Yes i also assure you that if a person well educated he can earn and also learn when he learn about the app he surely get benefit.

Person with no skill can earn money online but he or she will only earn little. I have seen different people with no skills that earn money online.

You can earn money with no skills by doing some online task or some online jobs and make some money but I will advise you to let it kill it will help you to build an online business that can be your full-time business that is more reliable that working for somebody online
You can earn online by using technology because today's nothing impossible in the world of Microsoft era so if you're little bit educated you can earn without any skill

Sincerely, earnings online, requires some good considerable amount of knowledge, which may helped you to operate effectively and be able to locate such legit site which may also help you have what you want. without some knowledge about online stuffs, it will be very difficult for you to perform effectively.

We have diverse ways in which a person with no computer or definite skills can earn online, and a good example is by working on paid to click sites, though they pay a low earning .

Earning online is in levels and that is determined by your skills, present or lacking. With that, everyone has room to earn online big or small.
You are right. As far you can use the Internet and navigate different sites, can write or have basic writing skills etc such person can earn online like paid to post sites, survey sites. Can also earn from liking, view, commenting on contents on social media.

People without any skills at all can earn online. You mentioned ptc and and gpts. Those sites, even without knowing how to do anything, as long as you follow the instructions, you can earn. However, I believe learning even the littlest of skills is a way to get ahead.

There are many online jobs which you can perform every day by using micro job sites. I think people can earn good money at Picoworkers but only if they are dedicated.

There are many online jobs which you can perform every day by using micro job sites. I think people can earn good money at Picoworkers but only if they are dedicated.
Yes you are very correct people can earn alot of money from a site like picoworkers as you said but before that can be done I think that you need to work hard and be focus because some of the jobs been offer there dosnt pays that much

Does making money online these days require a skill? Everything is now on the Internet so even if it requires a skill you could possibly learn one.
Not everyone earning online is skilled. I also think those who are skilled have more opportunities and even earn more. There are online sites that allow for both skilled and unskilled persons to earn from.

Not everyone earning online is skilled. I also think those who are skilled have more opportunities and even earn more. There are online sites that allow for both skilled and unskilled persons to earn from.
Definately those who have skills will ever make alot of money because they have enough skills which they can offer for money but if you dont have skills I think the right thing for you to do is do some hyip and ptc to earn aside from this I beleive that you will only earn penny except you learn a particular skills

A person with no definite skill can make money online just by visiting paid to click websites , watching videos and there are survey websites that pays you just to complete survey questions.

You are very correct a person with no skills can earn online but the issue is that paid to click only pay less so its going to be a waste of time you need a steady skills which can enable you to work online and earn more so its better you learn a good skills which you can sell to the public and earn much money

You can earn without skills if you have a lot of money. If you have money, you can start investing and earn return on your investment. If you have money you can also start a business by hiring skilled people (because you do not have skills)

You don't even need any skill to earn any money online, all you need to do is to get aquatinted with the deals or task to perform, do them and earn your pay.
You don't need to learn or have any skill in other to make earns online. You just need to have the right information on what you're doing. Follow all the instructions on that site then your money is sure.

Last edited:
It's practically impossible to make money online without any skills. Writing is a skill too because so many people can not write and they will definitely look for ways to sharpen their writing skills.

Well, everything requires a certain level.of skill, if you are applying for writing jobs online you must atleast posses a good skill in writing with great fluency and proper sentence structure. So you will have be skilled one way or the other if you want to be really successful online.

Yep, actually I think that the majority of people earning online don't have skills it just needs patience and needs you to be in a good country because alot of micro tasks websites are available in eu UK and US only

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back