What's new

Can a person with no skills earn online?

Even If you're saying and suggetsing that paid to click platforms should be alternative to people without skills to earn online, that is what I will not support. You might not have the skills for online earning, but you can still make better pay than working on paid to click

Even If you're saying and suggetsing that paid to click platforms should be alternative to people without skills to earn online, that is what I will not support. You might not have the skills for online earning, but you can still make better pay than working on paid to click
Paid to click sites seems to be the only option for people with no skills. Which is so unfortunate for them since they pay really low. I wonder what other ways you are suggesting such people can earn from?

I still beleive that its only paid to click site that you can earn some money from without a skills,aside from that you must have a ready skills for people to buy even bizdustry here you cant work here if you dont know how to contribute good and quality content your account may be suspended if you contribute meaningless content

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.

Completing surveys, watching videos, or downloading games or apps will not generate passive income for any person. The sites that pay for such kind of activities usually pay a few pennies. The only way to make money online is to make a website, be a freelancer, or start trading in forex or cryptocurrencies.

I’m not sure of how that is possible , you need to have certain skills in other to earn money online , because how else are you going to do that , except you have a talent that you know people will love to see

You can do a lot things online with skills or you don't need to acquire any skill to earn online there are a lot things to do online without skills example is Bizdustry

Yes a person can make money online without skills.
There are many online sites that are easy to work with and they dont really require any skills or training to work with.

Yes a person can make money online without skills.
There are many online sites that are easy to work with and they dont really require any skills or training to work with.
Yes get paid to post website is one of those that they can make money, but what is the need for you to depend on all this website when they can easily bann you at any period of time ? The best way is just to learn a skill and that is what I am also trying to do.

yes you can earn online with no skills,but you won't get as much as you wanted.you can only get paid by completing a surveys or doing some online task but that's not enough to earn a passive income.

No matter how smallest it is, he or she will need a little skill before he could earn online either writing skill, typing skill and so on, even skill on how to click button online

I would say yes and also no because there are some site which will require you to show your skill before you are being payed and also most sit do not require skills or a lot of skills.

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.
Yeah someone with no skill can earn online but his earnings would be limited compared to someone who has a skill that he can profit from. Because truth be told money is really made when you're selling products or services.

You can earn online without skills from many places online, from sites Bizdustry sites, survey sites, many PTC sites, playing games and many others where you can made money easier and faster

It can be very hard for someone who doesn't have a skill to make money online. The best thing is to go for skill learning websites like Udemy and subscribe to some of your favourite service courses. After you are finished the courses you can then go and set up account on freelance marketplaces to make money.

There are many online jobs, that you can do with no experience at all or maybe with a little experience. Many companies are hiring data entry clerks, as I have read online. The online workers can do the respective job part time, or even full time, depending on their free time availability.

The person without no skills can make money online.The most online business such as cryptocurrency made easy for non skill person to trade.

It can be a bit difficult to make money online without a skill. You need to learn about one particular skill before you start making money online. You must be able to write good content and research different topics if you want to make money online as a blogger.

I still beleive that its only paid to click site that you can earn some money from without a skills,aside from that you must have a ready skills for people to buy even bizdustry here you cant work here if you dont know how to contribute good and quality content your account may be suspended if you contribute meaningless content
Earning online without a skill can truly be so hard. Udemy is a great site to learn a skill from. Then you can use those skills to make some money online.

At least he or she must have little skill either how to click or typing, even you will have to ready to know what should be done

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back