What's new

Can a person with no skills earn online?

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.

You can earn money with no skills by doing some online task or some online jobs and make some money but I will advise you to let it kill it will help you to build an online business that can be your full-time business that is more reliable that working for somebody online

Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.
You are even though, PTC sites is both good for skills and un skill.. And survey is meant for unskill but well educated people or person.
Why?
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys

I have always said that the online world is an extension of our offline world, whatever happens in our world most likely happens there, and since some people make money without skill it education same can be done online.

Earning online is in levels and that is determined by your skills, present or lacking. With that, everyone has room to earn online big or small.

What skill is needed to start making money online. Is there a skill needed in posting in paid forum like bizdustry, forumcoin, Trendri and others. On paidforum. You will only post replies and thread and you get paid for that. That does not require any skill to do that.

Online gig is simply for the skilled and unskilled merchants. Just that, one is more rewarding to the other one which is the skilled type.

I don't think someone without skill can earn something reasonable online because most of the site you will work with required at least a skill to earn.

Sure, it’s possible. I don’t think they’d earn very much but they could earn some.
Like you said, PTC would be the best option. Paid to read, Paid to chat, Paid to upload - pics or naughties while Paid to chat, and maybe PTP if the forum was more like a general discussion site.
Survey sites would be good too but they’re just so unreliable.
But yes, if you have the motivation you can find all kinds of wacky ways to earn online that don’t require much skill.
🙂
Post automatically merged:

Sure, it’s possible. I don’t think they’d earn very much but they could earn some.
Like you said, PTC would be the best option. Paid to read, Paid to chat, Paid to upload - pics or naughties while Paid to chat, and maybe PTP if the forum was more like a general discussion site.
Survey sites would be good too but they’re just so unreliable.
But yes, if you have the motivation you can find all kinds of wacky ways to earn online that don’t require much skill.
🙂
Just found this as well: https://moneypantry.com/making-money-with-no-skills/

Last edited:
Sure, you can make money online with no skill, but to make good money, you need to get a high paying skill so that you can be consistent and boost your income regularly.

Why?
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
You can make money online without having a skill in fact lot of money for that. But you need to have some money to create a sustainable online business and you hire people that have skills to work for you. You can also have creative ideas and network with people who have skills.

Why?
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
You have already answered your own question. Even without a skill a person can earn online by watching videos, visiting website, complete survey and download of apps and games. Those are just very easy thing to do. The problem is the pay out is very small. There is no doubt that you can earn without skills.

Tje only difference between you and the opportunities that abound online is information. With the information that are valid, you can make money online without any skill

The best way to earn online is to have high income skills. However, even if you don't have any skills you can still make money online on some PLATFORM like Amazon Mturk, or picoworkers where you will be told to work on some task

I
Why?
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
i Beleieve a person without a skill can definetely earn online but it depends on the websites , if you don't have a writing skills , you can't earn on forum sites, but I beleive that paid to click sites doesn't require a skill to earn.

Yeah making money online is possible with the skills you have mentioned above, but your earnings will be a lot better when you seek to improve your skills.
That is right. Making money online is possible with the skills being mentioned. I agree that it can increase if he has a lot of skills and improve them. The skill that I seeking to be a lot better is cryptocurrency trading skill. I wanted to be rich by making a lot of money through that skills.

Yes somebody with no skill can earn money online but it will be better if you let something like graphic designing web designing and so many things you can make millions of money from them more than working for somebody

Only if that person chooses to want to be a very lazy person that he or she will not see anything to do online, because without skills, one can still really make something online regardless

Despite that the four aspect you mentioned may not necessarily need one to have skils to be able to earn from them , I still maintain that it is not earning because the pay are quite very low. For one to survive online , the person needs extra skills to be able to do so

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back