What's new

Can a person with no skills earn online?

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.

I do not think that a person with no skills can earn a lots of money online and I know this because I am a person who lacks skills and this is upsetting. I have figured out that the only best way to earn money is to earn by posting in online forums and being active in forums.

Of course anyone can make money online without special skills, the most important thing is that he has devices that are connected to the internet, the only difference is that those who have expertise will make more money while those without skills will only be able to make a little money.

There is nothing a person who doesn't have skill can offer in the marketplace unless he or she ready to scam people of their hard earned money. A skill give you a chance to render a service and earn money in return.

The problem is that not everyone has the ability to learn skills. Not every one can become a good writer or designer and this is why they often struggle to make money online or in the real world.

If you want to make any reasonable amount of money online then you definitely need to learn is q and venture into affiliate marketing or freelancing but it is still possible to make money without any skill.

For me, the ability to read and interpret is a skill on its own. Only if someone fails to do both can it be said that it is impossible to earn online. But extra skills are needed because virtually everybody can read.

If you have no skills, I do not even think that is enough reason for you to even consider paid to click websites as they would only frustrate you.

If you want to make any reasonable amount of money online then you definitely need to learn is q and venture into affiliate marketing or freelancing but it is still possible to make money without any skill.
Exactly, I've been telling some people this, but they still keep arguing that you can make reasonable amount of money ONLINE with no skill at all.

Even forum sites require you to have this two types of skill;
1. Fast hands for a very good number of words
2. Sharp and speedy thinking in other to come up with words to match every other thing you wrote before that.
3. And this is the most important, though I don't think people actually consider it, and that's good grammar, not big words just moderate decent words.

A person without skill can earn online but not something reasonable because of the demands of skill to earn online and if you don't have have then you earn little.

Yes, online surveys are all over the internet, and filling them out is a simple method to earn money. It's simple to sign up for the many sites dedicated to this and answer the questions you learn and earn money at the same time

Yes, online surveys are all over the internet, and filling them out is a simple method to earn money. It's simple to sign up for the many sites dedicated to this and answer the questions you learn and earn money at the same time
Well that's true but can that be a passive income, nope it can't.
So I won't really count answering surveys as a skill and besides it can't be a skill why?

Because the questions you answer is just what you do everyday.

What type of hair product do you buy?
Have you played games with a ps4 recently.

Answering this questions doesn't take skill

Well that's true but can that be a passive income, nope it can't.
So I won't really count answering surveys as a skill and besides it can't be a skill why?

Because the questions you answer is just what you do everyday.

What type of hair product do you buy?
Have you played games with a ps4 recently.

Answering this questions doesn't take skill
True, answering of surveys, if at all should be called a skill then it's a general skill that everyone has and can make use of at anytime the opportunity arises.

Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.
Why?
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
Yes I completely agree that people without any skills and also on from internet. They will still need a good understanding of English. PTC sites, visiting websites, completing surveys, all these kind of things will only help to earn a very small amount, which may be enough for just an occasional tea or coffee.

It is possible to make online earnings without any skills. However, it is good to have a skill no matter how insignificant to make more earnings because for some businesses online, you will require a skill.

The points you raised are exactly the way to make some money without skill. The thing is that you can't make something worthwhile with the highlighted points above. But with consistency and perseverance, you should be able to make some bucks.

Yes I completely agree that people without any skills and also on from internet. They will still need a good understanding of English. PTC sites, visiting websites, completing surveys, all these kind of things will only help to earn a very small amount, which may be enough for just an occasional tea or coffee.
Thank you, I don't know why some people think it doesn't require skill to write.
I mean fast thinking is a skill, and also writing accurate words that matches the context.

Well maybe it's only visiting websites that don't require skill but even at that, a tiny skill is required 😆

If I may ask. Is visiting a website on ptp sites requires a skill. Or watching video to earn money also requires a skill. Or even posting or forum sites to get paid like we do also requires a skill. No you don't need a skill to start making money online. All we need is to devote some time to work and earn money online
As far as I am concerned a person with notes q can be earning some money online but it will be very little amount of money as for me I do not have any digital scale so I post and comment on this platform and I can earn some amount of money on this platform.

As far as I am concerned a person with notes q can be earning some money online but it will be very little amount of money as for me I do not have any digital scale so I post and comment on this platform and I can earn some amount of money on this platform.
You are right. There are some people that earn good amount of money online without spending a cent. It is what the way that we know that we will earn from. Apart from this website there other ways and I have been telling people but they find it not easy.

Yes ,anyone with no skills can view ads and watch videos to earn some money , but that money will never be sufficient enough to make a living in this expensive world.

Of course anyone can make money online without special skills, the most important thing is that he has devices that are connected to the internet, the only difference is that those who have expertise will make more money while those without skills will only be able to make a little money.
Well I guess you pointed the details out because I was about to tell you that those without skill has a little bit of skill, being able to navigate your way around PTP sites and write good stuff is a skill but, since you said they won't make a lot of money I guess it justifies it

Well I guess you pointed the details out because I was about to tell you that those without skill has a little bit of skill, being able to navigate your way around PTP sites and write good stuff is a skill but, since you said they won't make a lot of money I guess it justifies it
Skills do not have to be obtained from school or academy, but can also be obtained from experience, the more experience will improve skills, and can avoid the same mistakes from happening again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back