What's new

Can a person with no skills earn online?

I think yes, many online business doesn't require any skill, just your time, energy and zeal, be tenacious, not giving up and have internet access, I think those will do.

I don't think there is any person who exists on this earth who does not possess one skill or the other the person might not be aware
of this, this site for instance has people with writing skills.

Well you could earn online without having any special skills but don't expect to maybe get rich through those ways. For this set of people, they could join paid to post sites such as this forum, survey sites and even paid to click websites

Any money online does not require skills rather it has to do with your technological know-how and your level of smartness could really go a long way to helping you too

I don't think there is any person who exists on this earth who does not possess one skill or the other the person might not be aware
of this, this site for instance has people with writing skills.
Yeah, right. People do have skills, so they need to try new things in order to see what they are good at. In online working, just being able to read and write good grammar alone is a skill that can help you earn.

Yeah making money online is possible with the skills you have mentioned above, but your earnings will be a lot better when you seek to improve your skills.
Making money online requires better skills and knowledge, the amount of money you will earn depends on your skills and ability , without skill you can earn but just a fraction.

You are even though, PTC sites is both good for skills and un skill.. And survey is meant for unskill but well educated people or person.
Yes I agree that paid to click advertisement or paid to watch YouTube videos are very easy to earn money online but don't expect very high amount of money.

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.
Yes of course, a person without no skills can earn money online. It will help him in building his online business ideas if the person make it constant. Mostly if he has knowledge on how to read and write.

As long the person is educated, I see no reason why an educated person can't earn online even with no skill... as long you can read and write.

You are right. There are many jobs that are online that need very little in terms of the skill requirements and i think that will help them in earning something but will also allow them to be taught skills as well.

A person with no skill is more less like a dead beign very one has a skill embleded in him or her just that it might not suit in for any of this platform,but his or skill is making the person rich

No I really think it's important that you should get some skills that will help out with producing positively to the online world let's be very credible and vigilant about changing things for the better so I really think you need to get skills it might be typing or reading or what not but get skills

When it comes to click to pay, I don't think it requires skill, there some job you can earn without the real skill which means both skill and unskilled can do it

Yes it is a very possible outcome to happen online this days as we can see. Someone without any skills can really make money online. Though what we're doing on bizdustry requires that we know how to write plainly, if someone have no skills, this can be easily done to make money for themselves

Just like you have rightly stated up there. A person without skills can actually still make money online. Look at things like taking online surveys, it doesn't require any skill to do that does it?

Yeah I think so because most times it's not about a skill unless on freelancing sites but there are paid to post forums and not much skill is required more of literacy and good content creation

It is very possible for someone who do not have skills to make money online. All you have to do is to be good in English and be proficient using computers and gadgets.

It is very possible for someone who do not have skills to make money online. All you have to do is to be good in English and be proficient using computers and gadgets.
This is true, but these days the competition online is extremely high, so be able to stand out and be successful to earn more, you have to have skills, and be very good at these skill. In this way you can keep up with the competition around and actually stand out.

Yes you can still make money online but the amount of money you make online will be limited and people who have a skill are likely to make more than you who do not have a skill. it is better to learn one.

A person without skills can actually earn online. It doesn't matter how much this earning is. What matters is that you sn earn online without skills. You don't need any skill to be able to visit any website to get paid do you?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back