What's new

Can a person with no skills earn online?

Start investing in companies from the US stock market without paying commission fees.* Passfolio is a US broker-dealer that helps you

If I may ask. Is visiting a website on ptp sites requires a skill. Or watching video to earn money also requires a skill. Or even posting or forum sites to get paid like we do also requires a skill. No you don't need a skill to start making money online. All we need is to devote some time to work and earn money online

I have always said that the online world is an extension of our offline world, whatever happens in our world most likely happens there, and since some people make money without skill it education same can be done online.
Wow I love the analogy. You're 100per right
Post automatically merged:

Yeah making money online is possible with the skills you have mentioned above, but your earnings will be a lot better when you seek to improve your skills.
Yes that is true, But that isn't easy either. First it's difficult to decide which skill is better and which will help you.

I have always said that the online world is an extension of our offline world, whatever happens in our world most likely happens there, and since some people make money without skill it education same can be done online.
Wow very awesome analogy you got here.. Well you're right.

What skill is needed to start making money online. Is there a skill needed in posting in paid forum like bizdustry, forumcoin, Trendri and others. On paidforum. You will only post replies and thread and you get paid for that. That does not require any skill to do that.
Did you notice you don't have any typos, that's writing skill in action, so I believe even paid forums require you to have a decent level of writing skill.

Last edited:
Yes like you rightly mention it is very much possible for someone to earn online without no skill.But with that in mind,you would'nt be able to earn something reasonable if you want to take online earning as your main source of income.Getting a skill will really push you up in revenue.

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.

Of course yes I believe that someone who doesn't have any skill can actually be able to make money online because there are so many ways that you can make money online, there are ways that can make money online like watching videos and earning points which you can convert to money for yourself.

That is right. Working in ptc sites does not require one to have much skill. But those sites pay really low amounts. That is why it is best for one to learn a skill that they can use to earn online.

I don't think a person without any from of skills can actually do anything online to gain money. Everything you do online to get money, no matter how small requires some level of skills. Even commenting here on bizdustry, requires some skill in reading, comprehending and writing.

Of course it is possible to earn money online without skills. For instance, working here in bizdustry and similar sites do not need any writing skills to earn in the platform but just your simple understanding of English language is enough. It is just my opinion.

Someone with no skill can probably make money online but it wouldn't be much because there are platforms that pays much which requires you to have certain skills.

A person without skill can still earn from online but not something much because almost a the online stuffs requires at least a little skill to carry it out.

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.
I think this is a very straight forward question with a straight forward answer and I can tell you that yes and unskilled person on this platform can earn money because it's platform really has abundance members with no skills that are earning on this platform.

In my opinion, one with no skills has limited his opportunity to greater earnings online. He might earn but earnings would be surely limited and not grow beyond a certain level.
Having a skill especially knowing how to sell is the most important today

There is nothing a person who doesn't have skill can offer in the marketplace unless he or she ready to scam people of their hard earned money. A skill give you a chance to render a service and earn money in return.

If by having a skill you mean digital skills then there are also some options that the person can earn money online. He can explore ways of making money like posting on get paid to sites and also on survey sites.

Yes, people with no skill can also earn money online but it will not be that much and it all depends on the type of the online sites or forums.

Many people on this platform does not have digital skills but they are still making money online. So it is definitely possible to make money online without skills but it won't be much.

Many people on this platform does not have digital skills but they are still making money online. So it is definitely possible to make money online without skills but it won't be much.
Yes but for how long, I mean the money on this platform is good but to make 6 figures online you need a skill.
Think about it, if the owner of this forum didn't have skill, this maybe wouldn't be possible.
As much as am aware you can make money online without a skill, I also think in other to succeed online you need a skill.

Whoever told you if you don't have a skill you can't earn online? Does writing here on bizdustry to earn some real cash require any special skill of you other than that you can write simple English?

Yes it can it is alot of app that pay money with out skill for example by survey app gaming app and do some task like dawnloud app and games and another way is iproyal app is the best app earn money by doing nothing and you can earn 1$ per day see by your self more information
Link https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=159699

Whoever told you if you don't have a skill you can't earn online? Does writing here on bizdustry to earn some real cash require any special skill of you other than that you can write simple English?
So you believe the ability to write meaningful statements isn't a skill.

Waw man it's a skill but not one that can make you 6 figures. That's what I mean.

Without a specific kind of skill you can't make money online, no matter how small and insignificant the skill may be

Yes it can it is alot of app that pay money with out skill for example by survey app gaming app and do some task like dawnloud app and games and another way is iproyal app is the best app earn money by doing nothing and you can earn 1$ per day see by your self more information
Link https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=159699
So basically this iproyal takes my data and gives me pennies in return am confused how it actually works.

And yeah you can make money without skill but a very low amount. Imagine how much this app you talk about pays for 1Gb they steal from me. If its not that way, care explaining how it works since you make use of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back