What's new

Can a man work as a nail painter?

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
As long he's making money, this generation as break the mentality of 'it's a woman business, its a man business' there are some woman that barb men nowadays. So there's nothing wrong in it...

I'm surprised people are still asking this type of question in this day and age, nobody cares about gender roles anymore, especially in this century. He can do whatever he likes.

A man working as a nail painter is challenging. You have to make sure you are ready to take up the challenge. In this occupation, females dominates. So you have to be unique in your approach

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
Why not? It becomes profitable when either of the gender ventures into jobs generally accepted to be for the opposite sex. He will flourish as ladies enjoy guys taking care of sensitive matters relating them like their hairs, cloths, etc

If such services are highly patronized within you Country and also profitable, then there is no problem in going into such as far as he has made all business plans and all capital available.

Skills is all about the training that get. If a man is trained, he will work perfectly as a nail painter and you won't even notice the difference from the one a woman did.

I don't see any bad thing in this. Just that if it is male, he must be disciplined not to allow the girls go into his head. Because girls don't like paying for things done by men

Laughs. Obviously, this kinda job you just mentioned is meant for women, I can't even imagine crossing a makeup store to see a man painting women nails. But these days, I think anything goes so if the business is lucrative which I don't think it is, then is okay to do it anyway

Yes he can as long as he is skilled he can do it, infact he might even have great design ideas better than some women in the same field.

sure ,that is very possible a man can work as a nail painter and even have allot of customers than that of the ladies,and also earn allot of money from that

Gone are those days where nail painting was only a business for the women. Now I have seen so many men involved in it and even make hair. Things have really changed from the way they used to be some years back. We have heard of case of a woman driving commercial bus which was believed that only the men can do it. It is just my thoughts.

Oh my God is this even a question? Is nail painter gender specific? Of course a man can work as such, if he does well he could lure customer for female competition

Oh my God is this even a question? Is nail painter gender specific? Of course a man can work as such, if he does well he could lure customer for female competition
We humans we tend to classify various things like this, and I really don't know why. Most people would say hair dressing is just ment for women, but I have seen men who are into hair dressing and are totally making it big even doing it better than women.

Sure you can, in my country here there are men working as a nail painter, hairdresser, and even sewing female clothes, what I notice is that these set of people are making money even more the females doing the work.
There are absolutely no jobs that men cannot do because women too and now becoming so fast article in the job that they do so men are also versatile in whatever they do.

I'm surprised people are still asking this type of question in this day and age, nobody cares about gender roles anymore, especially in this century. He can do whatever he likes.
Exactly, there are lots of fantastic nail painters and other female dominated field and they are doing well, gaining more patronage more than some of the female counter. Same applies to female in a male dominated field of work.

A man can very much work as a nail painter provided that he has the necessary skill and also the target audience to market the skill to them.

Exactly, there are lots of fantastic nail painters and other female-dominated fields and they are doing well, gaining more patronage more than some of the female counters. The same applies to females in a male-dominated field of work.
Agreed. I mean business is a competition, and if you are relenting because you feel like a particular section of a business is dominated by a gender opposite to yours, then that person isn't ready to make money.

There is no food for lazy man,if there's a legitimate way to make money one comes across,then I don't see anything wrong with being a nail painter

A man can very well work as a nail painter .in fact I have seen a lot of people who are men and a very successful in it. As a man I even think that you stand a better advantage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back