What's new

Can a man work as a nail painter?

Of course I have seen a lot of male who's who do such businesses and of course they make a whole lot of money. All you need to do is to be very good at it and you will see a lot of patronage.

Sure you can, in my country here there are men working as a nail painter, hairdresser, and even sewing female clothes, what I notice is that these set of people are making money even more the females doing the work.

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
you are absolutely right Because only women can do women's work in a good way.But in the developed country most of the men do this work.But this cannot happen in underdeveloped countries like muslims countries

Yes the job is for women but if this man can do it and do it to the best of his ability then there is no fault in that and I think women will patronize him if his work is good
The world is in a situation where everybody is doing anything in his or her capacity to survive, nowadays women too too doing cab and taxi drivers, so there's nothing wrong in a man trying to survive working as a nail painter,

Yes a man can also do such jobs. Though the job is done by mostly women, men can still do it. I have seen men who also go into hair dressing and the likes, and they are very good at it.

I have seen where a man worked as a nail painter and trimer before. And he does it very well because it is obvious that is his trade of business. If one wants to I go into something that seems to be for a particular sex, if he or she is very good at it, he'll even make more customer

I don't believe in gender roles, I don't believe there are jobs specifically meant for genders. Jobs are more related to education, knowledge and skills. Anyone can do anything provided he/she is fit for the job

I think opening a nail painting business is a good business strategy, people are naturally attracted to opposite sex for fashion and things like that, I know I would prefer a lady over a guy to shave my hair

I have seen men work as an hairdresser and as a makeup artist. If a lady can successfully work as a nail painter, there is no big deal if a man do it too.

As in. This is actually funny but in the real sense, it's a good innovation. But there might be issue as regards gender. Some ladies might not patronize you because they won't believe in your ability as a man

While a male nail tech remains an oddity in the salon, the opportunities for guys to create a career and livelihood in the salon are many. Motivated and clever male techs contribute every day to this industry in ways that might surprise you.

Well, the job is primarily made for women. Since we now have male hairstylists, there is nothing new. He should go on with the job. I know that he is good at it and that's why he is going for it.

There is no job that a woman can do that a man cannot do, it is just that some businesses are gender selective due to the nature of the business.
Well I do not agree with you because there are definitely some kind of jobs that a man can do that a woman cannot do simply because of how physically tasking that the job are so women are not suited for that kind of job. Let's take for instance truck servicing and house building jobs.

A man can definitely work as a new painter provided that he has the right amount of tools and also the expertise to be able to do it.

No reason a man can't do that, it's not like it's a hard or complicated one to do, and it isn't just necessarily a womans job too instead let skills do the talking necessary

Of course yes, because there is no business that meant for woman only because is business so there are no business that woman that man cannot do.

I have seen men work as an hairdresser and as a makeup artist. If a lady can successfully work as a nail painter, there is no big deal if a man do it too.
Then this would mean that what a woman can do, a man can do better right, lol. But ladies do love a guy who knows about their fashion and often prefer guys who are good to ladies

This type of company is actually particularly produced ladies. Nevertheless, if your sibling have actually the abilities as well as ability of performing business after that he readies to go as well as once again he can easily likewise employ a women to deal with him

I think you mean a man that performs medicure for women. But one can do any business he or she likes or fits into so long they are good at it.

It is very possible for a man to venture into the Business of nail painting and be very successful in each provided that he has a willingness to learn and to put in hard work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back