What's new

Buying shares in sports team, a good idea?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?

I never come about investing on sports team during stock & shares trading investment. Cos I'm not a fan of the trading platform. Maybe I'll study more about the investment options if it will entice me to invest on it or not.

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
In general buying sports stocks is a great idea but you should consider several factors such as:
Buying shares in sports teams such as GreenBay Packers, is an American football based in Wisconsin. Of course it will be different compared to buying shares of other types of companies, their income from GreenBay is mainly derived from advertising, merchandise sales, ticket sales, broadcast rights and so on, in terms of expenses, the football club must pay players and buy players. This condition is a challenge in itself for football clubs compared to companies in general. so the company's share price will be influenced by the sentiment of the match results, will also be greatly influenced by the performance of the club. Since the IPO, of course every 3 months they publish audited financial statements, so you can learn from their financial statistics and how they manage their club and its legal and neat administration. I cannot recommend whether or not it is a good idea to buy Greenbay Shares, as I don't know much about Greenbay.

It's a great option to invest on sports. Sports are helpful to release our difficulties to face our faliurs. Share in sports will help full to promote sports. It's creat us a manpower. But you need a hug financial to make share.

Buying shares in sport team is a very good and welcoming idea, fooball business is one of the most lucrtaive business nowadays, and investing in a particular team will be like hitting a jackpot or a gold mine. Because you will never loose your money.

Buying shares in sports team isn't a good idea. One of the major things that move the price of shares is news, if a bad news comes out of a sport team or just like losing a game In a single week can make the price of the stock to go downward

I think it depends on the kind of team and sports because I have seen a losing investment in a basketball team here in our country. Considering that basketball is the most popular sports here so it is unthinkable for a team to go bankrupt. Unfortunately for the investors they had lost their money just like that.

In general buying sports stocks is a great idea but you should consider several factors such as:
Buying shares in sports teams such as GreenBay Packers, is an American football based in Wisconsin. Of course it will be different compared to buying shares of other types of companies, their income from GreenBay is mainly derived from advertising, merchandise sales, ticket sales, broadcast rights and so on, in terms of expenses, the football club must pay players and buy players. This condition is a challenge in itself for football clubs compared to companies in general. so the company's share price will be influenced by the sentiment of the match results, will also be greatly influenced by the performance of the club. Since the IPO, of course every 3 months they publish audited financial statements, so you can learn from their financial statistics and how they manage their club and its legal and neat administration. I cannot recommend whether or not it is a good idea to buy Greenbay Shares, as I don't know much about Greenbay.
This article is looking interesting, with the information i got here. I'm a sport lover that's why i picked interest in this article that concerns 'buying shares in a sport team. For me, I'll say their is no harm in trials. Maybe the person should try to invest in the Greenbay football club, to see if it has chance to drive passive income.

Of course that is a very good idea. Buying share in a football club is a sure guarantee. As so many people are one way or the other engaged in football

If a football team will be listed on stock exchange trading, I'll gently buy their share on any potential sports team that will grow bigger in assets anytime soon. Buying from established clubs with varieties of sponsorship options can still bring me profit when i trade them via stock exchange.

Buying shares in sports team isn't a good idea. One of the major things that move the price of shares is news, if a bad news comes out of a sport team or just like losing a game In a single week can make the price of the stock to go downward
That's kind of a given with any team and anything you invest in. There's always a chance of bad news coming out about a team, it happens all the time.

Just take a look at the uprising bet companies that are springing up, that is enough to tell that there is money in sports and buying a sports team would definitely be profitable as you just wait with the equipment.

It will be a good idea if you're careful enough to buy shares from a sporting company whose football team is performing or doing well. By then you'll be sure your investment is not wasted.

I can really say if is a kind of thing I will like to invest on, because when it comes to sport is like a bet so is either win or lose, so to be in a safer side is to invest what you know it won't affect you in anyway round tho.

Every investment is to maximize gain and make profits, be concious enough to avoid staking in weak investment without proper grounding.

buying share in a football team is a good idea and I believe it is better this is because sport team is a standard organisation that can last for a lifetime without getting any breakdown and also a football team can never close down

It's a very good idea to invest in sport like football and boxing. But the sad story is you'll share from the loose if there is loose. And also make sure you are not investing more than what you can afford. That is, investing money that if you lost, it won't pain you.

Investing in a sport team is very good because when the team start progressing and winning trophies you're going to gain more
This is what LeBron James did with Liverpool football club

I think this depends on whether the sports teams are doing well in their league and other activities, as this will determine the success or failure of the investment.

I think this depends on whether the sports teams are doing well in their league and other activities, as this will determine the success or failure of the investment.
It all depends on the sport that you want to invest your money in, once it is all this big club like premiership, then I believe you can put in your money into the investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back