What's new

Buying shares in sports team, a good idea?

Sports to be honest is a very profit able sport. But to make the most of I you should make sure you are investing in the right sport and the right team.

Yes I feel it is a good idea to buy shares in sports teams, this is because I some countries around the world like on Europe for instance, sporting events are very big events and companies get involved suporting one team or the other too

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
I think if this system is possible then investing in such way is profitable especially when it involves a reputable sports club. The person earns from the club success .

I can boldly say that sports platform is another lucrative platform. Your idea in investing in a sport team or club is not a bad one, but be sure that you know about the said league or club very well as this is where the money will come from. That is my opinion. Good luck!

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
I believe buying shares andninvesting in a football team is one of the best investment plan you can see out there, but unfortunately the investment is meant for the rich and not the poor people.

There is nothing bad in it, if it happens that the football club has a good prospective. If it happens that day compete in different games and win lots of cups and trophies, there is nothing bad in university in them to be part of the winning.

I think that the investing in sports is at Its peak right now and you can always make your research and then try to invest in the right ones only.

In some very advanced countries where sports is seen as a great part of their lives, it is a fancy thing to see people invest in one sport ot the other. It is a profitable venture actually

Bro, if I had any chance to invest in any sports team I would jump at it. Just imagine I invested in a club such as Manchester United, I'll be very rich now. Sports has become a money spinning venture - a lot of businesses and people are interested because they feel the need for that platform that will expose them and at such pump a lot of funds into it

Yes buying shares of a sports team is actually a good idea. However, the only thing here is just that you need to buy a share of a sports team that doesn't have any finanacial Crisis. That's my opinion

Bro, if I had any chance to invest in any sports team I would jump at it. Just imagine I invested in a club such as Manchester United, I'll be very rich now. Sports has become a money spinning venture - a lot of businesses and people are interested because they feel the need for that platform that will expose them and at such pump a lot of funds into it
The basketball team here under the league of Manny Pacquaio had a hype in the first year of operation. But after some years the league was losing sponsors and the teams are earning very little revenue. When the pandemic arrived the league was stopped so there is no income anymore.

I want you to understand that the majority of these clubs are in debt. They pay their players' wages and maintain other things with loans if they are not winning enough trophies. Barcelona is a case study. So if you would be investing in sports teams, get one that will win every season like City and PSG and Bayern.

Yeah. Investing in sports teams can be good but one will have to make good research before making investments. I will prefer clubs that will win every season to avoid running losses.

Of course that is a very good idea. Buying share in a football club is a sure guarantee. As so many people are one way or the other engaged in football
Buying shares in football team most especially big team abroad is a good and lucrative where you can make money in a very short period of time , so the team you invest your money in matter most.

As long the sport team as plan for their organisation and an sure its for the purpose of increasing the revenue of the team.

During this era of the pandemic it isn't feasible cos many teams in world football are simply in financial crisis due to the pandemic shutting down most of their revenue line.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back