What's new

Buying shares in sports team, a good idea?

That will sound so lucrative but its lucrativeness will depend on the club. For instance, buying share of clubs that are not known or that's not performing well is like wasting money in my own opinion.
Yeah, also the country where the football club is determines if their share or stock would be a good idea to buy because if they are not doing well, the investors lose.

Yes, it's a fantastic idea especially if the sports team is in the top division if its field. A good example is the owners if the highest stock in Manchester United which is the Glazer family. They are super rich and make a lot of profit from Manchester United.

This is definitely for the rich people especially the billionaires. Buying of shares in sports teams is a very good investment because football a very lucrative. If you have the money then go ahead and venture into it.

Concerning if buying shares in sport team is a good idea. Well, there is no business that can always guarantee winning all the time, there are times when you will go through some phase regardless of the business. Buying shares in sport is very good and needs knowledge and understanding before investing

You can buy shares in sport team its youd choivdy because there are so many development now and some sport team are creating more different ways such as token and others

Investing in a sport team is profitable that's why you see lots of sports fans who are financially buoyant always wants to have shares or purchase the team.

This is definitely for the rich people especially the billionaires. Buying of shares in sports teams is a very good investment because football a very lucrative. If you have the money then go ahead and venture into it.
From my experience with football club shares, they are most likely to be high up in good profits as long as the football club is doing well in all competitions.

Well in some ways it is hood and in some it is not good some sports have potential in them while some do not have potential in them but has for me I would go for the sport that has potential in them because that is where the most important share is and buying of some club is not lucrative but some of them are good you don’t just know which one is profitable that is why you have to be careful in choosing the sport you want to do your stuff with

To buy shares in a sport company depends on how you would like to see your investment,it will be a good idea if the club has a good record of success on their performance then you will see a surge in their value and a good returns is guaranted,but when they enter into a loss you wil see their shares going down.

This is one of the numerous ways people are making it out of sporting activities. The truth is there are lots of opportunities in sport. Only that in my country sporting activities are not been well financed by our government and this is not encouraging the business.

Definitely it's a good idea and business to buy and own a share in a sport team .It's actually a good thing to invest in a sport business as it regularly generates lot of income.

Football as a whole is a very big industry and buying shares in even the smallest club is profitable as they could grow in no distant time.

I once said it here and it's obviously a good idea buying shares in sport teams like football and basketball they are actually ok take a look at the owner of Chelsea he has been making fortunes .

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
Personally i have never invested on sports before and the thought have never come to my mind to try it. I believe its also a great investment. Mostly football. There are alot of money in football, so investing in a team would be great. But remember there is and would always be a risk

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
Everyone knows that sport organizations are very buoyant and stable organization in terms of fund and stability. Meanwhile, not all sport teams one can buy their shares because some them are still struggling and it's not advisable to invest in them.

It can actually be profitable if you see potential in there sport team you are buying the share from,even if you are buying a share you must also be ready to make sure that you impact positively to push the team forwards to earn a maximum profit.

Investing in a sport team is profitable that's why you see lots of sports fans who are financially buoyant always wants to have shares or purchase the team.
The sports team is profitable only if it is popular or winning. Usually a losing team in the basketball league doesn't even reach the break-in level because the expenses are huge. When there are many sponsors then the team earns a big profit. In the pro basketball here the dividend they earn from the income of the league is not enough for the overhead of the team.

Those who are into buying of stocks should go for teams that is potential which can grow in finance when they're successful in the pitch and in transfers.

Buying shares in sports teams or clubs are a very good kind of investment if you ask me. More so if such sports are a very popular kind in that country

Well it depends, you can't just buy shares in a sports organisation without funds, also not all clubs or sports organisations allow the purchase of shares, some are one-man owned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back