What's new

Buying shares in sports team, a good idea?

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
There is nothing bad in that. Sports are becoming the centre of attraction for everything these days. You buy shares in sports team and you are sure to make profits on it

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
Sport is one of the leading investments that can guarantee your return on investment at the right time. Although it needs good management before it can yield something nice.

I can't be telling you what to do or condemn what you want to do with your finance to be either bad or good. You choose what investments you want

In our country, commercial sports is still in nascent stage. There are of courses premier leagues, however, the teams are owned by private organizations no open for public investing.

Although professional sports can seem to be lucrative due to large player contracts, the fact is that many team owners are looking to maximise their value rather than make a profit. And before the COVID-19 pandemic interrupted play (and therefore profits) in every professional sports league, a variety of teams were losing money on a regular basis.

Being a shareholder of a sports team is a very great feat and I would consider it if I have the money. It's something that gives you an opportunity to partake in significant decision making.

Buying shares in sport is a good idea provided that you are buying from a good club. Before you invest in shares of any sports make sure to carryout a thorough investigation to know if the said sports you're about to invest in is not in any form of debts.

It depends on the sport actually but it's definitely a good thing to do in business and it's ok to do so sports owners are definitely Makin lots of money .I wish i had the money to buy a share in Manchester United.

I never think of investing into sport terms before, but it all depends on the sport term you really want to invest into, investing money into sport some times you may lose.

This must be a very good idea and a profitable business. I'm very sure that before one buys a share of any sporting club it must be a very reliable and standard club.

It's an idea that makes some sense. ... based National Sports Services, a sports team ownership. Limited anecdotes to have a solid reason to buy a stock.

I believe it is a very smart move to buy shares in a sports team especially football if one is based in Europe as it is very profitable. Most Arab billionaires are struggling to buy English football clubs because they know they can make much from it.
Post automatically merged:

I believe it is a very smart move to buy shares in a sports team especially football if one is based in Europe as it is very profitable. Most Arab billionaires are struggling to buy English football clubs because they know they can make much from it.

Buying of shears from a sport team is another type of investment portfolio you're opening for yourself. You have to buy from a good club though

It's a great option to invest on sports. Sports are helpful to release our difficulties to face our faliurs. Share in sports will help full to promote sports. It's creat us a manpower. But you need a hug financial to make share.
Sport is one of the trending events these days, so it might be a good idea investing in a very reliable sport organization. Everyone know such sport organizations that hold the high tendency to yield a good retun.

As long as the company's or sports team company's shares is a good investment, I don't see why it's not a good idea. At the end, it's making money that matters.

I don't think there should be anything wrong in investing in a sport team like a popular football club for instance, chelsea or manchester united. The more popular the club is the more profit you'll tend to make with such clubs

I don't think there should be anything wrong in investing in a sport team like a popular football club for instance, chelsea or manchester united. The more popular the club is the more profit you'll tend to make with such clubs
Seriously, there is absolutely nothing wrong with do such a thing like buying the stock of a known and popular football team like Manchester United.

I've never invested in stock exchange trading, but investing in a sport team is a welcomed one. I think their will be great benefit if its a team that grows in value constantly.

I've never invested in stock exchange trading, but investing in a sport team is a welcomed one. I think their will be great benefit if its a team that grows in value constantly.
The very last time when I tried to invest in the stock of Swiss Quote, I was informed that their services aren't available in my country and it was such a shocker.

That will sound so lucrative but its lucrativeness will depend on the club. For instance, buying share of clubs that are not known or that's not performing well is like wasting money in my own opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back