What's new

Buying properties close together

To me accounting to experience, buying properties like lands that are really close together, is not really bad most especially if you want to be doing commercial farming there.

The danger of buying such property is that you will not be able to avoid risk as much as necessary . If the land in that area were to be acquired by the government in the future, it is going to affect both of your houses . This is why it is better to have different locations for properties.

This has to do with someone's personality if one is to buy close property. As for me I love privacy when it comes to residence therefore I will prefer my resident property to be private and not to close with others people residence.

It would be a good idea having properties close together when it is in a good location you have it at, as you can easily managed or maintain the two properties without wasting expenses in transport.

Actually having a property that are close together is really really good because it usually minimize spending on either transportation, maintenance and make property easy to manage.

The danger of buying such property is that you will not be able to avoid risk as much as necessary . If the land in that area were to be acquired by the government in the future, it is going to affect both of your houses . This is why it is better to have different locations for properties.
Yes that is what we must also put into consideration , Thanks for sharing but as long as you have properties in both lands it will be easier because the government will pay for those properties.

Actually buying properties close together is very important to some extent but personally I will prefer my property in different locations and not close together due to some personal reasons and also security.

If you mean properties built on lands closed to other property in terms of the available space in between the two properties, I will say it is not good to buy such properties. But if you mean buying properties in the same area close to each other, I will say there is nothing bad in it so far they are not illegal properties.
Nut on a very conservative view,concerning the issue of building houses close to eah other,provided there is no interferance with the purpost the structure is being erected,then i see no issue with that.

Nut on a very conservative view,concerning the issue of building houses close to eah other,provided there is no interferance with the purpost the structure is being erected,then i see no issue with that.
There is actually no issue in building houses together but there are people that does not like it. Some people like to build their houses far apart so that if there is any case of demolition it will not affect all their properties or something like that.

There is actually no issue in building houses together but there are people that does not like it. Some people like to build their houses far apart so that if there is any case of demolition it will not affect all their properties or something like that.
I think beyound the issue of demolition,some persons just have this prefrence for their privacy and staying in a serene environment where they can appricaiate more the issue of privacy,that could be their reason for opting for such.

I think beyound the issue of demolition,some persons just have this prefrence for their privacy and staying in a serene environment where they can appricaiate more the issue of privacy,that could be their reason for opting for such.
Maybe, but on a normal basis if I am to have such opportunity I will build it apart. Building it close together have some disadvantages that may actually never be good.

Actually buying properties close together is not bad and it's at your own advantages because the cost of security and maintenance will also be reduced because they are closely located.

Well buying properties that are really close together has a big advantage, no stress in going far before knowing how your things are while the disadvantage will be less to take care of.

If you are buying them with the hope of selling them for profit in the future then I can see that that is not a wise investment. It is better for you not to put all your eggs in one basket.

Actually buying properties close together is very important to some extent but personally I will prefer my property in different locations and not close together due to some personal reasons and also security.
That is a good prefrence though,but there are some persons that would ordinarily want to have their structure very close together,like in he form of estate,as it will enhance their ease at maintainace and monitoring of the structure.

There is nothing bad about about your landed properties being close together,Your can decide to erect an array ofestate building on the land.The close vicinity makes it better for easy access to your property and close monitoring without the need to stress yourself on movement between location.

The positive about it is that it would be easy to manage those properties. One caretaker can take it up. The negative is that you can easily lose all your investment in one swoop of natural disaster.

If you are buying properties in commercial district, I do not think there should be a problem in this but if your property is residential property, you might have hard time renting out because people like open space.

Yes that is what we must also put into consideration , Thanks for sharing but as long as you have properties in both lands it will be easier because the government will pay for those properties.

There are many rich people in my neighbourhood who have purchased a lots of houses in my area and they live nearby. They have invested money in real estate and properties.

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
I think the aspects of buying properties that are close to each other is a very good idea because you are going to monitor them at the same time instead of going from one place to the other

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back