What's new

Buying properties close together

I don't think buying properties that are close to each other is a problem. As far as it's what you want and it is a suitable and convenient possible.
But do you think it's profitable? I have come across many persons who have refused to buy or rent houses simply because there is no space for them to park their cars.

I'll not like to buy it and wouldn't advise anyone to. The simple reason is because if any hazard breaks out such as a fire, it'll easily spread to surrounding apartments or buildings.
But if the area is quite safe and there's an assurance that the residents live clean, you can go ahead to purchase it.

But do you think it's profitable? I have come across many persons who have refused to buy or rent houses simply because there is no space for them to park their cars.
Thats why i said u can get properties close to each other as far as it is suitable and convenient for you. Houses where there's no space to park cars is not convenient for some but other's might not mind it as far as that like the building. What is convenient for you might not be what is convenient for someone else.

It will even be the best because you have an opportunity to manage them together than to have them in different location, most people may not even have the money to buy two properties at a time but if you have the money to do it I believe it is the best.

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong in buying properties that are closed together. It could really be of advantage because it will reduce the transport fare of moving from one location to the other to inspect the properties. That is my take.

If you mean properties built on lands closed to other property in terms of the available space in between the two properties, I will say it is not good to buy such properties. But if you mean buying properties in the same area close to each other, I will say there is nothing bad in it so far they are not illegal properties.

Having properties in the same village is okay as long as the village has no issues. In our village the issue is flooding during the rainy season. If you have several properties situated in our village then that is not a good decision to have bought the properties. That's a neat lesson for us.

Buying properties together is a good idea provided you buy them at the right location. buying a group of properties together at the same place we also give you a number and to negotiate down the entire price of all the properties.

Buying properties close together, is a better idea because it will not demand alot of expenditure in terms of monitoring by moving in various locations to monitor.

Buying properties close together, is a better idea because it will not demand alot of expenditure in terms of monitoring by moving in various locations to monitor.
You are right with the monitoring. It is important that you are checking your properties whether there is a tenant or none because strangers might be trespassing or worse the house can be burglarized. If you have 3 properties for rental which are all situated in the same village then that is a good one.

Buying of property that are close in location, is very important because it lower the rate of expenditure on the issue of monitoring and maintenance at the same time.

Having properties in the same village is okay as long as the village has no issues. In our village the issue is flooding during the rainy season. If you have several properties situated in our village then that is not a good decision to have bought the properties. That's a neat lesson for us.
How are the villagers coping with the flooding issue? I can only imagine what they go through during the raining seasons. And it would definitely cost more to fill up the land before any form of development can take place.

I like my space and I wouldn't buy such property. I like my house big and spacious, I don't see a scenario where I would make such a purchase.

Well, buying properties that are close together, is very important and a better way of managing your property easily because it lowered the rate of expenditure on the issue of survey and security.

Most people will always prefer to buy one property at the time , but if an investor have the money to buy two property at a time staying close to each other then this is even the best because it gives you the convenience than for you to move from place to place when trying to check out the condition of your property.

Buying properties close to each other, is very important
This is because it will lower the rate of expenditure on the issue of maintenance and security. Sometimes it will increase the level of productivity if used for business transactions.

There there is nothing bad if you buy property close to one another at a particular location. The important thing is that the property must be situated at the right location. Location is the major factor when it comes to buying property and real estate investments.

I don't really see anything wrong provided that the place is a good location. You must have made findings on the genuineness of the property from the town and regional planning.

I don't really see anything wrong provided that the place is a good location. You must have made findings on the genuineness of the property from the town and regional planning.
Including me that will even be easier to makes used of the properties for something good. If I have the money that is what I will also do at least you can Manage both of them easily.

Including me that will even be easier to makes used of the properties for something good. If I have the money that is what I will also do at least you can Manage both of them easily.
[/QUOTE
If the location is very good it will be an added advantage most especially if it is located in a commercial area. You will make the money that you invested on it very quickly.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back