What's new

Buying old domains: Things to remember

I even want to know how to buy domain get profit, how is this done, where will I be able to buy domain with high authority, blacklist, good keywords etc.?
If you take my suggestions, do not get involved with domain flipping. You ma end up losing a lot of money. I have some domains that I have been renewing since 6 years with no sales.

Finding an old domain can be stressful and time consuming which is why one should also consider how one intends to sell the domain if it is for flipping.

If you take my suggestions, do not get involved with domain flipping. You ma end up losing a lot of money. I have some domains that I have been renewing since 6 years with no sales.
Wonderful, thanks for this warning ahead, some colleagues i have usually told me domain flipping as made them, i do think they are rich from the business...

Wonderful, thanks for this warning ahead, some colleagues i have usually told me domain flipping as made them, i do think they are rich from the business...
A lo of people are lying. Domain flipping can make you rich only when you have a commercial value domain that is at last 10 years old. Can you imagine to invest for 10 years

If the domain was being used for illegal stuffs previously, buying an old domains can give you a lot of headaches. Therefore, I do not buy old domains.
This is actually a big reason for one to consider before someone buys an old domain and I've never thought of this since I I have had in mind to buy an expired domain.

Here are the Things You Need to Know Before Buying Old Domains.
Always check DA/PA of the domain before buying.
Always check domain with Google banned checker.
Check Google AdSense ban.
Check the archive of the website.
Check Chinese Backlinks.

Sometimes you end up buying an old domain without you not knowing that it was an old domain. This has happened to me a couple of times. Thankfully, I did not have any issues

One need to be smart when buying the old domain in your website you should may sure to make good plan on how you can run your website.

Though I am not into domain buying or plan to buy one soon but I am always ready to learn something new. And in this forum one can learn virtually anything while we chat and comments. From the above I can now decide which I will go for and with reasons. Once again, thanks for sharing your thoughts here.

If you are into domain flipping, buying an expired domain or old domain can be helpful because expired domains already have backlinks and also traffic. But for your website, I think you should register a new domain.

Thanks for the tip my friend, it's deeply appreciated. But how would someone verify If the domain has all these, especially when he does not have direct access to the domain.

Make sure you know what the domain has been used for, also research to know whether it has not been banned by Google AdSense.

One very important thing that you should always consider is whether the site is being blacklisted or not. You should also analyse about how much money you can be able to make from the site.

These days any domain name you can think of seems to be already taken. Therefore, you might be thinking about buying old domain. When you are buying old domain make sure the domain that has high Domain Authority, has a lot of backlinks, has keywords, is short and easy to remember, and is not blacklisted.

Yes, buying old domains can be a really tricky job. I have always preferred to chose my own domain and check if its available on the internet. Can you please tell me what are some of the advantages of using old domains?

This is a very vital information from you. Buying a good domain name that is old and has domain authority on different search engine is very important because this will give fast traffic

This is a very vital information from you. Buying a good domain name that is old and has domain authority on different search engine is very important because this will give fast traffic

I never knew if buying old domains would provide this kind of benefit. However, if the doamin is just too old and not in use for a long time, then it might have lost much of its traffic because people usually do not go to old, expired websites much. Right?

These days any domain name you can think of seems to be already taken. Therefore, you might be thinking about buying old domain. When you are buying old domain make sure the domain that has high Domain Authority, has a lot of backlinks, has keywords, is short and easy to remember, and is not blacklisted.
One other thing you can do before buying a used domain is to run a little background check on the domain name you are buying, there are certain domains that have been used for illegal purposes, buying such a domain can result in unexpected loss.

The poster has truly listed all what we need to take note while trying to buy any domain. This will make it easier to be salable when we are ready to sell it.

Exactly those factors i always look out for with respect to purchasing domains, real keywords, backlinks and more, thanks for these information

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back