Buying an expired domain

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Expired domains are the domains that someone once registered but decided not to renew it again. If I want to buy a domain, should I buy expired domain or register a completely new domain?

If you find the domain that you want, you may go ahead with expired domain. When I was new to this business, I once bought an expired domain without knowing it was an expired domain. There is no problem. However, you need to do some research before buying.

Expired domains are the domains that someone once registered but decided not to renew it again. If I want to buy a domain, should I buy expired domain or register a completely new domain?
If you have your money, I would advise you to but a brand new domain. It gives you the security and confidence you need in your business. Although expired ones are cheaper, they do not tell well.

If it's expired, go for it. Just keep in mind though, just because you own the domain now, doesn't mean you own the rights to the name. So it's still possible someone owns the copyright or the name, and it's possible it can't even be used.

Research the domain you're buying, make sure there is no companies with the name currently. Just in case, as those companies could reachout to take the name. Lately I hear companies getting the domain name no matter who owns it.

It's very advisable to make research before purchasing any domain. If you have the knowledge of domaining, you can make whole lot of money from it. I personally know someone who is into this line of online business.

This is one of the most profitable online business/investment I know. It's very surprising that you can buy a domain name for as low as $8 and sell it for $1,500 but notwithstanding, this business requires adequate knowledge.

If you build a website on expired domain, you might have to remove a lot of broken links linked with the domain. Broken links can cause a lot of problems later on

It depends on if you had actually set out to buy a new domain or expired domain. If the name means a lot to you that it does not exist as a new domain, then you can opt to buy the expired domain with that name that suites you

It depends on how someone likes it but base on my own perception I prefer buying new domain than using old domain, new domain help alot

Whichever the type that tickles your fancy should be the one you should go for. Expired domains are usually more expensive to aquire than a new domain of cost is going to be an issue for you to consider

Buying an experied domain won't still liquidate your funds. But we need to be careful when buying domains, some domains where used for malicious things which might not help in our online business career. Especially when those affected, see it live on the search engine, they might suspect and report it and it can be blocked.

if you think it's worth buying then go for it, someone might want to buy it from you later, so you can make lot of money from it, you never know what can happen

Seriously my advice to any other person who want to go into buying domain is not advisable to buy an expired domain may the person involved in the domain and failed to renew may have gone through difficulties facing challenges that he felt he can not coup with so he decided to abandon.

I think the advantage in using an expired domain is when the reader or subscriber of the old site would visit your site. That is extra traffic although I know the number is very minimal. Unless the old site has spamming or scamming issues then I don't see any risk in using an expired domain name. But if the registration is expensive then I would settle for another domain name provider of the same name.

It depends on what purpose you have in mind for the particular domain name. If you want to use it for a blog for instance and it has traffic, then you should go for it instead of a new one.

Buying an expired domain is a very good way of owning a domain that will likely become successful in the future because most domains are mostly forgotten to be renewed so you can even buy a very great domain as an expired domain.

It is absolutely fine to buy an expired domain and even more so if you want to use it for a purpose that you will need some good traffic then you shoukdbhyvit instead of a new one.

If it's cheaper and serves the same purpose, why not, by it and save some money.

Some buy these expired domains and rename them before putting the to use, it's important to redesign the the site entirely giving it a new and better you look, you can add improved and latest features to make browsing the site very interesting.

One of the main reasons for purchasing an expired domain is the authority it has as an established site. You don't want a domain that is expiring after just one year. Another main reason to buy an expired domain is the value it has due to other sites linking to it.15

It depends on how someone likes it but base on my own perception I prefer buying new domain than using old domain, new domain help alot
Buying expired domain names is one of the most profitable online businesses. Once you know how to go about whole things like outboundind and inbounding, then you're good to go. The business pays a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back