What's new

Buying an expired domain

If it's cheaper and serves the same purpose, why not, by it and save some money.

Some buy these expired domains and rename them before putting the to use, it's important to redesign the the site entirely giving it a new and better you look, you can add improved and latest features to make browsing the site very interesting.
Expired domains means the domain that was registered earlier but the owner decided not to renew. Therefore, they are released. They have the same price as the new domains.

Last edited:
This is one of the most profitable online business/investment I know. It's very surprising that you can buy a domain name for as low as $8 and sell it for $1,500 but notwithstanding, this business requires adequate knowledge.

A lot of domains are expired. At some point, someone likely used the very site you have but it could have been months or even years prior to you using it. So long as the URL is not blacklisting anywhere, it shouldn't matter.

It's actually your choice. You could buy an expired domain if it will serve the same or close to the same purpose as the new one you intended to buy. I would advise you to get a completely new domain though.

It's actually your choice. You could buy an expired domain if it will serve the same or close to the same purpose as the new one you intended to buy. I would advise you to get a completely new domain though.
getting a new domain name is not actually very good form of business on the long run as there is a lot you can do from an old domain name which a new domain name would not give you

There's really nothing like buying an expired domain. What you do is buying an expired domain. Once a domain is expired, it got deleted by the registrar and it'll become available for anybody to reɠister it.

Expired domains are the domains that someone once registered but decided not to renew it again. If I want to buy a domain, should I buy expired domain or register a completely new domain?
If you are seeking for an accomplished site with a strong backlinks profile and an established audience, buying an expired domain might be a fantastic idea. But you ought to also be mindful of any dangers connected to purchasing a domain name that has expired.

Expired domains are the domains that someone once registered but decided not to renew it again. If I want to buy a domain, should I buy expired domain or register a completely new domain?
I am not a guru when it comes to talking about website and so on but I don't see any reason why someone should buy an expired domain. The person should rather go for another one.

Well running a domain business, the best thing to do when you do not have a keywords for domain is best you buy an expired domain with a good SEO and CPC.

There is always a grace period of hosting providers because it could pass that in date of renew you have some kind of offline commitment to not renew so anywhere within one month you renew your hosting before completelly deleted from the hoster and available for bid for someone else.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back