What's new

Bussines schedule

The amount of time I will dedicate to my Business will depend on the amount of time it needed to be more productive for me and profitable. With this method I will know what to do
This is is very good business decision. You need to know when the business will be productive to know the time duration that will profits the business.

This is my business if it a month me 10 hours to work on it any day I am surely going to give it to it. After I spend 8 hours working on someone else business so I should be able to dedicate the same or more for my own business.

How many hours you should spend with your business depends on the type of business you engaged,now online business I think I spent less than one hour a day.

How many hours you should spend with your business depends on the type of business you engaged,now online business I think I spent less than one hour a day.
When I had my business of retailing it was all right for me to spend all my waking hours in the business. I handle the phone calls even after office hours or in the early morning. That is the attitude that I have because I love my business and it is not only for the earnings but also for the high standard of service.

It is very important to have a stipulated. Which you will be using to attend to various customer complaints. It must be well schedule and keep to the time so you can be able to do some other things.
Well like this a time is the most expensive commodity that we all have and the good thing about time is that everyone have the same share of time and we all know that it is what we do without that will actually differentiate between the rich and the poor.

It is very important to know how to schedule your business. I spend the time that I know is commensurate to the profits that I make daily.

You can start from 10am and close at 4pm, but it depends, if you just starting the work/business or there's a high competition you may need to stay longer.
The big malls in our country is open at ten o'clock in the morning and closes at nine o'clock in the evening. But ordinary businesses or companies starts to open at eight o'clock in the morning and closes at five in the afternoon.

No there is no fixed limit anywhere where it is written that someone must not get to this limit or can only get to this limit in working or dedication to one's business. It is simply a function of your decision to make concerning what limit you think is okay for you

There would be no definite time that an entrepreneur would spend on the business especially during start up and new businesses require a lot of attention till it gets it bearing and then the hours can reduce

The amount necessary actually because especially if it's a new business then lots of work would be required to sustain and improve it along the line, but scheduling what's important would help not wear someone out

I will dedicate as much time as I think I can be able to afford to my business. I would also calculate the time that I think I should be spending on myself and have my rest.

To attend any height in life we just need to plan,to plan we need to schedule,we don't just wake up and do things at random otherwise we could just have a random result

Personally, for the past 15 years till this moment, I have always sleep for only 4 hours during business week. It's only on Saturday and Sunday that I have full days off.

As I'm working in a school organization, I invest 7 daily hours of my time but if I'm self-employed, the time dedicated would be as good as I'm still awake unless I'm on breaks or vacation.

Personally, for the past 15 years till this moment, I have always sleep for only 4 hours during business week. It's only on Saturday and Sunday that I have full days off.
Well sometimes it is necessary for us to multitask because all these things are necessary in the life of people that are hustling especially if you are combining schooling with business. With proper planning and organisations you will be able to achieve everything you need.

We know that for any good business to work, especially if it is starting, dedication and commitment are essential, surrendering completely ... but, is there any limit? How many hours a day would you dedicate to your business?
Yes, commitment is vital in making a business work.
I dedicate four hours a day to my offline business. Online gigs will normally take up 2-3 hours.
I try as much as possible to schedule my businesses in a way is comfortable for me.

For your new business, I will say it is still very okay to put in a lot of man-hours into it because it is still fresh. But you still need to be very sensitive tontiur health needs too so you don't get over fatigued

When I started a committee of party organiser business in my school then I sometimes had to spend hours at night after a stressful lecture day on planning the success of an event but I liked the profit I was getting from it.

As a business owner, you want your business to succeed, right? If you want your business to succeed, you should spend as many hours as you can. I have seen people working for 15-16 hours.

Well a big business owner needs to have schedule in order to know how to go about some things and how to keep to time and it helps one remember what he or she is supposed to do at a particular time

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back