What's new

Bussines schedule

A successful man once said something that I take to heart, he said that when he first started his business it was like he had no off, bit years later he had all the time in the world. That's how most business should be.

It depends on the kind of businesses you're involved some required much time while others requires short, if you're able to recognised it then you will know the hours you need to spend everyday. But advisably start around 9am and close around 6-7 pm.

You really need to get as much time as your business needs to make sure that your business succeed because it is not easy to lose a business just because of lack of time, as much time as a business will need.

I presently have a day job which I go to and if am not there I post on get paid to sites and I am active on three of them. It usually do take me about three hours to complete posting there

It is essentially good to work tirelessly in order to improve your business but it is good as well that you try to find some research so that you don't pay down your system

When you are starting a new business, I think it is very important to putting lot of hours at work so as to be on the right track to achieve success with the business. When you begins to make profit with the business, you should invest a certain percentage back into the business so as to expand it.

Yes, for a business to really be standing firm as a new business, you must be ready to do the needful to keep things working and profits coming in. You will have to sacrifice a lot of time as you can

Every business should be well planned and have the best schedule and meet up.with the schedule at the right time to keep the business flowing.

I just know I wouldn’t have “set” hours... I tend to work best only when I’m in the mood.
But I’d say... maybe 6-8 hours a day, off and on. Online work is the best because you have ^ that option.
Except with transcription.
😳 (Sometimes they give you a deadline.)

Yes it is very important as a new business or start up to be very dedicated and committed I'm your business to succeed. But you should not over do it to the detriment of your own health please

I literally dedicate all of my working hours to it. I work at home so I don't really have other engagements that I am into currently.

Scheduling your business will depend on the time you have for the business itself. If you really think you don't have much time for the business the next thing you just need to do is to hire someone to represent you

Since it is my only source of income, I could put 12hours in check cos the more hours I spend,the more loyal customers I get
I think it is very important for you to dedicate a very big amount of time to any business or any job that you are doing at the moment especially in your case whereby the business is just the only thing that you are doing doing at this moment.

For the initial you should actually invest as much time as the business needs or as much time as you will require for you to keep the business going forward to make more profit.

We know that for any good business to work, especially if it is starting, dedication and commitment are essential, surrendering completely ... but, is there any limit? How many hours a day would you dedicate to your business?
In my own opinion it depends on the kind of business you are doing and the location where you are doing the business that will determine the time you start and the time you close

A standard business schedule is one where employees set days usually Monday through Friday and set hours usually 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Employees also like the standard schedule because it's easy to plan for — they know they will be working from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.

I think it is very important for you to dedicate a very big amount of time to any business or any job that you are doing at the moment especially in your case whereby the business is just the only thing that you are doing doing at this moment.
Time is of essence but I also have to try to clear my head, that's why I should try and split things and also make sure to be in good health.

A new business that is just in the process of starting,a lot of time is needed to nurture and grow the business to an enviable height,as for me i do not give a time frame on how much i work to be able to stabilise my business.I spend time that i think would be neccessary for the business.

Time is of essence but I also have to try to clear my head, that's why I should try and split things and also make sure to be in good health.
It is very important for you to be splitting or your work for the day so that it will become very easy for you and then you also have time for other engagements that are important to you instead of spending much time doing a particular task or job for the whole day.

A new business that is just in the process of starting,a lot of time is needed to nurture and grow the business to an enviable height,as for me i do not give a time frame on how much i work to be able to stabilise my business.I spend time that i think would be neccessary for the business.
This reminds me of an orchard owner. Upon planting you spend all your time on the seedlings then on the saplings until they grow. You keep nurturing the trees until they bear fruit. That is the start to enjoy your orchard.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back