What's new

Bussines schedule

Since it is my only source of income, I could put 12hours in check cos the more hours I spend,the more loyal customers I get

We know that for any good business to work, especially if it is starting, dedication and commitment are essential, surrendering completely ... but, is there any limit? How many hours a day would you dedicate to your business?
How much time might not really be a factor in the sense that businesses varies in nature.

There are businesses that requires much of your attention and then also business which you can control remotely,

so which kind of business are we talking about?
Post automatically merged:

We know that for any good business to work, especially if it is starting, dedication and commitment are essential, surrendering completely ... but, is there any limit? How many hours a day would you dedicate to your business?
How much time might not really be a factor in the sense that businesses varies in nature.

There are businesses that requires much of your attention and then also business which you can control remotely,

so which kind of business are we talking about?

Well, when you open a business and put your soul into it, it's your future, so you shouldn't neglect it, especially in the beginning. you have to spend a lot of time in your business to be good.

For a business of selling like a store that usually operates for 10 hours or more you need to limit your work to 8 hours like an employee. That means you need a hired hand to help you,. Working too long on your business can give you great stress due to the pressure of the business and the fatigue. What more if you have other tasks to handle like the needs at home and the errands then that will put you on overload mode. There are success stories of slaving themselves but that is not a good idea to follow. Protect yourself at all times, as the saying goes in the combat arena..

It depends on the kind of business I’m into. If the business requires 12hrs attention I’ll give it if it requires more I’ll give it. It’s my business ant that’s where I make money. There shouldn’t be any limit to the hours I’d spend on my business

I have my online business related to art and craft .In the start, I spent approx full day but now it's running good so I give only few hours .

Well, it all depends on the individual and his time management skills. Try as much as possible to avoid procrastination. Always do first things first and don't multi-task when you are running out of time in order to avoid blunders. In general, spending five to ten hours on your business is not bad

I believe that the dedication time is consistent with the customs of your country, the schedules and the demand for the products. You should not work without setting a schedule, it can be in the morning, in the afternoon or all day taking into account the hours of rest. I know people who are so into business that they forget to have a good diet and a social life.

For my business I would dedicate as much time as I can as long as I am not tired I will put in all the time if possible because, I want to be successful therefore I should be able to pay the price by putting in extra effort to make my business move faster so I don't have a specific time but I put a lot in my business.

I can dedicate 12hrs a day for my business or maybe more but not less. I can work day and night depending on the demand for the products I sell. I think persistence and sacrifice is what most new businesses needss to thrive and that's exactly what I will offer

standard business schedule is one where employees work set days (usually Monday through Friday) and set hours (usually 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.). This is often referred to as a “9-to-5 work schedule.” The standard work schedule is common enough that most employees will already be used to working those regular hours.

Well that will all be in my business plan from the very beginning, the whole working hours, schedule and the likes will be in my business plan from the beginning. This is how am going to observe my progress. And from now and tben i will make adjustments.

One can't really fix a time to dedicate to ones personal business. Every seconds counts, every hanging out time should be in such a way that the business will benefit fr such hook up. We should think about the business on and off operating hour

Businesses requires a lot of dedication, commitment, teamwork and hard work for the business to work to it's capacity and so therefore more hours should be dedicated to your business.

Its depends on the type of businesses it is.... for example a barbing salon business whereby peak period is always during the evening and night is rear to see any person wanting to barb in the morning during the working days...!

Well, I think it is important to intelligently dedicate time for your business the goal is to work smart not hard so you must make sure that the time dedicated to a particular business is proportional to the reward or more.

As long as I'm awake, I'm with my business, right now there is a lot of competition and I need to stay abreast of all matters, since it's online based if enquiries come I'm responding to them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back