What's new

Bussines schedule

I think you should dedicate as much time as possible to your business. This will help your business to expand and compete favourably against others .
Post automatically merged:

I think you should dedicate as much time as possible to your business. This will help your business to expand and compete favourably against others

We know that for any good business to work, especially if it is starting, dedication and commitment are essential, surrendering completely ... but, is there any limit? How many hours a day would you dedicate to your business?
I dedicate almost the whole day to my business.
Most times when i am not there, there is someone who stands in for me.
Customers are always placing demands even till nightfall.

You must at least dedicate the time required by your business. Unfortunately, many people dot dedicate time and leave every thing on managers and staff and this is quite bad for the business. Owners must give time and manage the business personally.

Well, I want to believe it depends on the kind of business. There are businesses that requires full concentration and there are those that doesn't need that much attention
Yes there's a limit. Some business requires more time while some needs less time. But one must give time for his or herself inorder to prevent generating health issues due to stress

Last edited:
Am not sure if there's a certain number of hours needed to dedicate to ones business because different businesses with their own strategies.

If it's an offline business, there are usually normal operating hours and these are set based on the most profitable or productive time of the day for a business. There are businesses that have longer operating hours. If you are in those types of businesses, I would look at the competitors and their operating hours and make sure that I am operating longer. As for online businesses, I don't mind devoting longer hours as well, especially in the beginning when I am trying to grow the business.

Well I read somewhere that most of entrepreneurs dedicate less than 40 hours a week to their business which isn't recommended or nice in any way.
I think between 30-50 hours anyway; especially if it's a start up, it really need growth

Limit to the amount of dedication and focus, is that what you are asking? I don't think there is a standard limit. I think you keep giving it your best and keep the level of consistency.

When it comes to the issue of time and dedication one needs to put in his business,it depends on the individual.As a new business,you will need to put in lots of time to ensure stability and then set up a structure that is self sustaining that would require less of your time,while you give in to research and better ways of improving the business.

Yes you are right, I believe that in any business it is good for the business owner to be committed, discipline and submissive to his business in order to earn passive income

Well first it depends on what business you are in

Secondly it depends whether you have a family or not because if you have one you will need to give them at least 2 hours per day of your time

Thirdly it depends on whether you enjoy it or not Ik some people who work 14 hours of continuous work when you ask them "How??" The answer is simple "I love my job so I do it in my free time" on the other hand if you don't enjoy it you probably should at least give yourself 1 hour of free time

When we are just starting our business as an enterpreneur, all hands must be in deck working towards acheiving positive results for the company , then after the business is secured , you can now lessen the amount of time used in working.
Well I read somewhere that most of entrepreneurs dedicate less than 40 hours a week to their business which isn't recommended or nice in any way.
I think between 30-50 hours anyway; especially if it's a start up, it really need growth

I believe that it is a very important thing for you to be able to create a calendar for your everyday activities. Depending on the type of business and the state in which you are anything from four to six hours in a day is very ok.

It depend on the business and its arrangement . Normally as a manager in a business with employees working for you , then you must try to dedicate at least 5 hours on daily basis for your business if you have other things to concentrate on.

Business schedule is very vital and key it brings about growth and development my kindly advice here is to give energy to the time when there is much patronage of good and service some business sell good at night while others do well in the morning so time is key use ur time wisely and sufficient

I can be able to dedicate a very good number for food to about 4 hours a day for me to complete any of my work. This is going to depend on what I want to achieve at the end of the day.

For one business to grow he or she has to schedule his business plan and activity. He or she should be committed, punctual and regular with he business activities and never feel shy of his business.

I personally believe that nobody should be working for more than 8 hours in a day as you should always find the time to just rest and then do other things that you are fun about.

In order to be able to rest and have time for yourself , you must have a daily schedule which you must follow everyday and with that even your work will be make easy.

We know that for any good business to work, especially if it is starting, dedication and commitment are essential, surrendering completely ... but, is there any limit? How many hours a day would you dedicate to your business?
Though i cannot tentativelly give in detail how much of hour i can really put into making my business come to the level i want it to be,but one thing i will definitelly do,is to put in the necessary effort based on my target and objective i have set.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back