What's new

Business strategies to improve my oil distribution business

Palm oil Business is very profitable as no household can go in a day without using palm oil to cook their soup. The best strategy to deploy in this business is to go to villages where they make palm oil, strike a deal with them in your first and second visit, and subsequently, you can be sending them money and they will waybill the oil to your location
If you are talking about palm oil business , the best startegies I know is to buy when the price is down , then store it for sometimes and after the price skyrocketed m you can then sell it.

Yes I that possibility, you still don't need to give up on your quest. I know some friends may take the opportunity of friendship to over charge you. I hope you find a better option.
Thanks a lot for this wonderful encouragement that you have given me and I believe that when that time comes I will get a better option of transporting the goods from the village to the city without it digging a hole in my pocket.

I plan on starting a palm oil distribution business pretty soon, I want to know the strategies I can deploy to increase my sale exponentially.
I heard the business can be hard to start up but I am very determined to make this business work because it's been like a dream business for me, please guys help me with the strategies I can use to make this business move forward.
Palm oil business is a very lucrative business, I have once been into it, what I can say is make sure you buy good oils, from the interior village and take them to the big city to sell.

First we need to know the kind of oil business is it,engine oil, groundnut oil or palm oil,but which ever it is,first the quality of the product,means of transportation see or land?,and also advertisement matters alot

The oil business is always a big one with a huge investment. But with a farm to produce oil you can do it with a hectare of land although a bigger land is still the recommended. In the olden days the coconut oil is bought by traders right in the farm. The farmers convert the coconut into copra.

The oil business is always a big one with a huge investment. But with a farm to produce oil you can do it with a hectare of land although a bigger land is still the recommended. In the olden days the coconut oil is bought by traders right in the farm. The farmers convert the coconut into copra.
It might actually be impossible for an individual to engage in oil business because of the large capital that will be needed, most times it is always done by the government or a group of rich business organisation.

This is a lucrative Business you really want to venture into and the best of advice I will give you now is that you really need to go and learn how the Business works so that you won't lose your capital in the long run

One thing I have noticed that our present economy likes is packaging, someone would rather buy oil in a beautiful cover more expensive than the ordinary one left open

Get in touch or have an established contact of someone who is into the buying and selling of these product in large discounted amounts and make such a person your supplier. Make your own cut by selling higher to others from your huge discount

This is a very good and profitable business because of how every households used palm oil everyday, the strategy needed to succeed here is to have someone you trusted that can be buying the oil for you from where they are producing it.
This is the business i am into also.what we normally do is that we do the milling from the mill and ensure that it is of top quality,and then we give todirectly to rtailers and sometimes wholesalers,and this method makes our product to move out faster.

I plan on starting a palm oil distribution business pretty soon, I want to know the strategies I can deploy to increase my sale exponentially.
I heard the business can be hard to start up but I am very determined to make this business work because it's been like a dream business for me, please guys help me with the strategies I can use to make this business move forward.
Palm oil busines is a very good and lucrative business which fetches money within a short period of time, i have a sister that buys palm oil in tons and stores it till the price skyrocketed and later sell it.

Is Palm oil business requires some skill before starting, what are the problem that are associated with the business if I will be able to start business

One thing I have noticed that our present economy likes is packaging, someone would rather buy oil in a beautiful cover more expensive than the ordinary one left open
People normally buy palm oil when its lesser and keep it for a longer period until when around December to February when the price comes up and later sell it at a high price.

People normally buy palm oil when its lesser and keep it for a longer period until when around December to February when the price comes up and later sell it at a high price.
Oh well that is another strategy but why tie your money down for months when you can make regular income which is the way to financial freedom

You need to work more on the distribution arm of the business. you should always deliver the products to the customers on time and faster.

Palm oil business is a very lucrative business that one needs to give an insight into. You really need to understand that palm oil business is reallu a big deal.. If you can buy when it's cheap and sell when it's scarce, you'll make a great deal

I guess what is necessary for starting up a business-like palm oil business is one thing you must have first is to get a bus first and try to get some gallons for the palm oil storage and lastly bring it down to Lagos island there are so many buyers here tho.

I don't completely understand by what you mean by oil distribution. Oil is a saturated market and when you walk into any convenience store you can get it there, I don't understand why you would want to distribute oil.

Well nice course of action, but firstly before sales can be made by mode of distribution, a quality product supplier should be sought and trade established before doing yhe necessary transportation

I guess what is necessary for starting up a business-like palm oil business is one thing you must have first is to get a bus first and try to get some gallons for the palm oil storage and lastly bring it down to Lagos island there are so many buyers here tho.
Wow you just actually gave me a very brilliant idea for me to market my palm oil business and I have known for quite some time now than palm oil is quite expensive in Lagos State so I believe that I would be able to make a lot of profit selling my palm oil here in Lagos.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back