What's new

Business strategies to improve my oil distribution business

One of the best strategy he is good marketing and also branding love your windows are gone for your product in that same business they might prefer your branding and come for yours.

I plan on starting a palm oil distribution business pretty soon, I want to know the strategies I can deploy to increase my sale exponentially.
I heard the business can be hard to start up but I am very determined to make this business work because it's been like a dream business for me, please guys help me with the strategies I can use to make this business move forward.
It's great to know that you are starting a palm oil distribution. I have also experienced it with my uncle.

What we did is to ask from retail stores how much they would order. After that we buy wholesale the palm oil and then we put oil in the bottle and deliver them to the stores.

First of all you need to market your business and get people that will be ready to buy your oil upon production. This will help you to be able to have fix people that you supply your oil to .

This is a very good and profitable business because of how every households used palm oil everyday, the strategy needed to succeed here is to have someone you trusted that can be buying the oil for you from where they are producing it.

It's great to know that you are starting a palm oil distribution. I have also experienced it with my uncle.

What we did is to ask from retail stores how much they would order. After that we buy wholesale the palm oil and then we put oil in the bottle and deliver them to the stores.
Well, in my plan of starting this palm oil distribution business I don't know want to be doing it in a small quantity of bottles but I want to be using the 25 CL gallon to bill's distributing this oil to many retailers who will later sell in bottles and cans to the final consumers.

First of all, you need to make enough research and have knowledge of it. Having the financial power to begin is very important.

The first step you should take is to create awareness about these business both offline and online. Spread the word about your business on social media tell others about it with your mouth

Palm oil is in high demand in most locations in Nigeria. The price has increased of recent so there's enough market for it. Try to produce yourself or buy from the villages to save cost. Also sell yourself in costly cities.
Thank you so much for this wonderful advice and I will do just as you are upset because I believe that purchasing the item in the villages is much more cost-effective than buying it on the city and then selling it off in the city.

Thank you so much for this wonderful advice and I will do just as you are upset because I believe that purchasing the item in the villages is much more cost-effective than buying it on the city and then selling it off in the city.
Yes,Palm oil is mostly produced in villages where there are Palm trees in abundance so the cost is very cheap. You can check village markets where they sell in drums. The city is the opposite so you sell there in little containers.

You must have some standby pickup trucks which you can use to move your products from one point to another. You must also employ people who are trustworthy to drive the trucks around.

To do that certain things are needed to make a business much more lucrative 1 marketing. marketing is a very essential parts of any business wants to grow or go to the next level it can be done on different platforms and the information can be spread all over the world.

You can also have satellite stations in which you can use to move small good to the end users leaving the city. You just need someone trustworthy to manage your business over there.

Yes,Palm oil is mostly produced in villages where there are Palm trees in abundance so the cost is very cheap. You can check village markets where they sell in drums. The city is the opposite so you sell there in little containers.
This is actually my plan to go deep into village as my village in Nigeria is known for producing a million in commercial quantity I have come to discover that it is very quite cheap but the only expenses that I win cure in it is the transportation expenses.

This is actually my plan to go deep into village as my village in Nigeria is known for producing a million in commercial quantity I have come to discover that it is very quite cheap but the only expenses that I win cure in it is the transportation expenses.
Yes transportation is very costly now. You can sort this by planning when you go to the city maybe once or twice a month. If your village is far from the city then you need to find those that buy to resell in the city and supply to them.

Yes transportation is very costly now. You can sort this by planning when you go to the city maybe once or twice a month. If your village is far from the city then you need to find those that buy to resell in the city and supply to them.
The thing is that because of transportation affect business negatively and that is why any business that anyone want to start up you must take into consideration the transportation cost that will be included in the cost of running the business.

The thing is that because of transportation affect business negatively and that is why any business that anyone want to start up you must take into consideration the transportation cost that will be included in the cost of running the business.
Yes it's really affecting businesses here and that's one of the reasons why stuffs are costly here. Getting a friend who's into transport is beneficial in scenarios like this to avoid high expenses.

Yes it's really affecting businesses here and that's one of the reasons why stuffs are costly here. Getting a friend who's into transport is beneficial in scenarios like this to avoid high expenses.
I don't really see how getting a friend daddy into the transportation business would reduce the expenses that one can encounter while running a transportation business as everyone that is into the business we always run those expenses that are crude to such a business no matter how long does you have been into the business.

I don't really see how getting a friend daddy into the transportation business would reduce the expenses that one can encounter while running a transportation business as everyone that is into the business we always run those expenses that are crude to such a business no matter how long does you have been into the business.
Yes you're right but there are some considerations in business. Someone you're close to won't bill you like an outsider unless the person is inconsiderate. Even if it's 1k or 2k off,it's not bad.

Yes you're right but there are some considerations in business. Someone you're close to won't bill you like an outsider unless the person is inconsiderate. Even if it's 1k or 2k off,it's not bad.
You're probably right to in your own submission but my submissions assistant as I believe that having a friend that is into the transportation business wouldn't achieve much although it might lead to a little reduction in the expenses but it won't help much as even a friend come back stab you.

You're probably right to in your own submission but my submissions assistant as I believe that having a friend that is into the transportation business wouldn't achieve much although it might lead to a little reduction in the expenses but it won't help much as even a friend come back stab you.
Yes I that possibility, you still don't need to give up on your quest. I know some friends may take the opportunity of friendship to over charge you. I hope you find a better option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back