What's new

Business strategies to improve my oil distribution business

My mom is into food. Stuff business, though she is not the only one selling the particular thing there but others would have to wait till her market finishes and i discovered it was because she can never gibe you what is substandard

To start the oil business you need to find a better location to launch the business and start the business ,because with that you can target and get the best customers

If you are producing it in large quantities, then you target should be bulk buyers. This includes people who own restaurants, who do so a and detergents for sale. You should try reaxhingvout to them.

I plan on starting a palm oil distribution business pretty soon, I want to know the strategies I can deploy to increase my sale exponentially.
I heard the business can be hard to start up but I am very determined to make this business work because it's been like a dream business for me, please guys help me with the strategies I can use to make this business move forward.
Being involved in oil business is not an easy task because it equally requires a lot of money to make the oil business to be a feasible one and if not it wouldn't cope at all.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning what strategies you need to be successful in the palm oil business, well I have to say first of all that the palm oil business is a very lucrative business and with the right plan you're good

Palm oil business is really a good with a good benefit in return, going into such business is a good decision, you should go to were them sell it cheap and buy it so to make profit from it.

If you are certain that your oil is of good quality and can be consistent. Then the best way is to reach out to retail and market traders and strike a deal to buy from you.

The strategies that you can use to move the palm oil business forward is by adopting good marketing strategies. You must first promote the business to know how acceptable the business is to prospective customers. You can promote it on social media like Facebook, telegram groups, Instagram and the rest platforms.

Palm oil Business is very profitable as no household can go in a day without using palm oil to cook their soup. The best strategy to deploy in this business is to go to villages where they make palm oil, strike a deal with them in your first and second visit, and subsequently, you can be sending them money and they will waybill the oil to your location
That is a good strategy but another way is going to the main markets to supply the sellers who in turn sell to final consumers that way you don't have to always be at the market to sell your goods.

I would advice that you take some time to learn about how the oil market works with the people involved, try to make very valuable connections with them then proceed to make deals and partnerships.
Post automatically merged:

The oil business is one that you are likely to Dave some competition so I advice meeting with retail traders and trying to reach a we to supply directly.

Last edited:
I think you should do free free delivery in a location that you are capable of handling, it could be within your own area as this will increase people to buy it from you and also they still make your business to popular with this one unique character.

If you want to sell palm oil, you need to do research on whether there is a demand for palm oil or not. If there is a demand, you need to see what kind of palm oil is in demand, raw or processed

You should be looking at buying from rural areas and moving to the urban areas. The demand for palm oil is almost constant throughout the year because people have to cook. So selling it is not much of a problem especially if you are in an Urban location. You should be looking at setting up a partnership with a trucking company or getting your own van for transportation.
This has always been my plan all along as I have already marked out several locations where I can be purchasing this product at cheaper price and bringing them to the capital of my country and be sending them off two retailers who will in turn sell them to the final consumers.

Get friends and make friends with as many transporters as you can. If you're shipping the palm oil from your local community to the cities and towns, you'll need this transporters

I think you should communicate with locals who are already into selling it. You can also meet with food sellers who will need supply.

In making a success out of this business you should go to the source in the rural areas where they mill this palm oil and do bulk purchase,try and have your own van to transport your goods to the city so as not to spend so much on transportation. And go to big markets to sell your goods.

There is a lot that is involve n the business of palm oil,you have to think of getting it from the source and then transportaion as well.You can get it in the rural areas or you get it directly from the mill,but for you to get a very good quality product you need to be there yourself to do quality check.buying in large quantity and having a means of transportation would save you a lot of cost.

I don't know much about the palm oil business but just like any other business, you should start with doing extensive research first. Like know where you will be getting the supply and the vehicles you will use for distribution.

I plan on starting a palm oil distribution business pretty soon, I want to know the strategies I can deploy to increase my sale exponentially.
I heard the business can be hard to start up but I am very determined to make this business work because it's been like a dream business for me, please guys help me with the strategies I can use to make this business move forward.
Palm oil is in high demand in most locations in Nigeria. The price has increased of recent so there's enough market for it. Try to produce yourself or buy from the villages to save cost. Also sell yourself in costly cities.

You need an online presence for your distribution business. You need a portfolio website or an online store where you'll need to showcase all you deal on then also advertise via Facebook to garner viral attention.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back