What's new

Business strategies to improve my oil distribution business

Branding, Slogans and Signs

Advertise your company using memorable signs and slogans on your van, which will grab potential customers attention; this means that you can market yourself wherever you are without even saying a word. Display flyers, give out business cards and maybe offer customers a magnet or stickDecide where to invest. There are all sorts of companies in the oil and gas industry—from drilling your own wells to having your own filling station. ...
Make a business plan. ...
Identify your investors. ...
Build a great team. ...
Use top-notch equipment. ...
Check the regulations.er
Well this is a very good way that you are code me on how to advertise my business and I believe that having a business plan is an important requirement to starting up all businesses and this I already have and also going for investors I do not plan on getting investors for this business as I plan on starting up the business on my own.

I would suggest you have trusted or reliable distributors from all part of your country. Also you should have a truck that dispatches to high populated states.

I wouldn't jump into conclusions like some members here does. I haven't done the business so, practically I knew nothing about it. All I know is that one need to be very vigilant in concluding the outcome if the business you haven't done. Carryout more research on it by asking questions from the people who practice the trade.

Strategies to improve your oil distribution business...
Cost Cutting; the cost cutting required to address falling revenues has come as a shock to an industry that over the years had grown fat and happy on high prices.

Vertical integration; combining equipment, software and engineering or other combinations of service offerings can unlock significant value for customers.

New revenue models; sharing financial risks for future rewards.

Consolidation; Increasing concentration.

New equipment and service models; design to value.

It is a lucrative business. People use palm oil for several purposes. The few ideas of my may be found valuable may be:
I. Know your target market. First things first. Who are your customers(buyers). In terms of this, I suggest you submit proposals to companies that have canteen section, for supplies of oil. Also, submit proposal for supplies in fast food businesses, and restaurants.
2. Sell at a little bit lower prices.

Palm oil Business is very profitable as no household can go in a day without using palm oil to cook their soup. The best strategy to deploy in this business is to go to villages where they make palm oil, strike a deal with them in your first and second visit, and subsequently, you can be sending them money and they will waybill the oil to your location
In addition to the that wonderful idea. He needs to also visit market women who deal with palm oil to have a fair bargain with them and be supplying to them in wholesale.

It doesn't matter it they already have suppliers, the palm oil is high demand almost every household make use of palm oil. They are looking for more suppliers.

I plan on starting a palm oil distribution business pretty soon, I want to know the strategies I can deploy to increase my sale exponentially.
I heard the business can be hard to start up but I am very determined to make this business work because it's been like a dream business for me, please guys help me with the strategies I can use to make this business move forward.

Palm oil products can be profitable just like other kinds of oil, but it depends on who needs it. You may try distributing Palm Oil in supermarkets and ask the marketing manager to buy your product if he or she seems interested. It is a good idea to promote in supermarkets in your area.

Before you start your business, you should do a research whether there is a market for the product you are trying to introduce. In case there is a market, you should always check your competitors.

Palm oil is a good idea of a business I like the business but no enough capital to start up . To start the business you must have a connection between you are the producers.

I plan on starting a palm oil distribution business pretty soon, I want to know the strategies I can deploy to increase my sale exponentially.
I heard the business can be hard to start up but I am very determined to make this business work because it's been like a dream business for me, please guys help me with the strategies I can use to make this business move forward.
If I get you right, your business plan does not include running an oil palm plantation.
I think most oil palm plantations are In rural areas. You would have to visit the owners of these plantations, get hooked to atleast two farmers who would hint you on when the palm oil is ready for distribution.

The palm oil company can be quite profitable if you plan ahead of time and ask all the questions you have before getting started. It is a fact that no household can function without oil, and palm oil is extremely scarce in some areas. All you have to do is find a strategic location where there is a shortage of oil, and you can supply them and make some good money.

Get a reliable producer preferably from the rural area because their product is always of high quality. Also make arrangements for packaging and transportation to your customers and be consistent in the business.

The business is a actually very good and very productive and just like any business it also need strategies so it will grow well and u suggest you meet people who are already there and seek their advice

If you want to go past your competitors in this business I would recommend you go to places where there is sarcicity of this product. The northern part of Nigeria is one place to go, get a distributor there that would help you supply them

The first thing I'll advise you to do is to firstly get a market with which you can always get your product to. There'll be no sense in the idea that you can source the products cheaply and then can't get to sell them off.

I believe that going into a partnership is going to help you a lot in this your business journal and it is something that you should try to explore as much as possible. Devising a plan that will benefit the both of you is a good way to start.

one of the best strategies I always recommend for people who are into agricultural products is to always buy from rural areas and sell on urban areas. In my village agricultural products are very cheap and there are people who make a lot of money buying there and selling higher in the city.

one of the best strategies I always recommend for people who are into agricultural products is to always buy from rural areas and sell on urban areas. In my village agricultural products are very cheap and there are people who make a lot of money buying there and selling higher in the city.
This is quite an excellent idea. Sourcing for food items and other materials from rural areas will definitely fetch you profits when they are sold in urban areas

I suggest you to start spreading your business to other cities as well, offer shipping to them and don't stay limited to local buyers only, you can also list them on internet (facebook marketplace for example ) to gather more popularity
Palm oil business is really a lucrative business the good strategies to use in distribute the business is to advertise the business to people around you, so that them will know about the business or you can advertise it through social media.

Here in my country , almost every household uses plam oil for cooking which makes it a highly and lucrative business, most especially the price doubles when you are not in its season .

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back