Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
Business sense is keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation" (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. Additionally, business sense has emerged as a vehicle for improving financial performance and leadership development.

Do you have it?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Do I have it?? Well, I wouldn't know that till I'm put to test or in a business scene. I'd like to think that I do, and also I believe this is something you can develop and nurture as you meander through life.

People in my country will say common sense is not common, intuition is what a I call business sense the ideal to try something new in other to solve bthe problem

Business sense is very key when it gets to business itself, that's why I'll always say for one to start a business he or she must define interest in other to stay on the business. If you don't have the wherewithal(sense) you can't achieve it.

Yes of course it is very important for any serious minded business person to have at least some basic fundamentals about ethics about business in general,this will keep him from making some costly mistakes.

A business owner should have business sense,loads of it if I may say.It is necessary for the growth and sustainability of the business.I believe I have it and i'll love my business sense to keep growing from time to time

Business acumen ("Business savvy" and "business sense" are often used as synonyms) is keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation" (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.

I think I would say I have it because I have some traits stated above,but not everyone was meant to do business, some people are better as staffs

Some people will call it business sense but I would like to call it business alacrity. It makes it pretty much easier for you to spot opportunity where other people see problem.

For a business to grow and succeed, the business owner needs to have some level of business sense, how well you can understand the business and how fast you can adjust to various situations within the business

Business sense is keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation" (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. Additionally, business sense has emerged as a vehicle for improving financial performance and leadership development.

Do you have it?
I believe that the business acumen is the bomb instant or characteristic that most people have I hate can only be sharpened more in the four walls of school. This is the reason why some people have not even gone to school before but they are very good when it comes to business and they will end up employing graduate to work for them in your company.

Simply put, the brain work or sense needed for a business to thrive is business sense which is why it's important to have before embarking on a business journey, it can be learnt if you don't have

Having a business Sense to my own understanding means being able To identify opportunities and take advantage of it

Is really good as a business owner to have sense and understand the business it is very important as business owner, in order for your business to grow as well.

I can say that I have business acumen. Because I know my capabilities besides I grew up in an entrepreneurial environment and that's a great determinant and it has been ingrained in me from my youth

Business orientation and basic understanding is very important in business set up though experience is not gathered a day but you have to be able to deliver to certain level so for me I have business sense in area of my specialization

It is good to always have a business sense even as a salary worker. businesses will make it pretty much easier for you to make profit from every angle.

Business orientation and basic understanding is very important in business set up though experience is not gathered a day but you have to be able to deliver to certain level so for me I have business sense in area of my specialization
Business science is not something that will mostly learn in the school environment but rather it's an inventory that most people cultivate. The only thing is that such a characteristics can be sharpened by means of going to school.

Do you have it?
All I could say for now and I am very sure of is that I have what it takes to when it comes to having a business sense of doing any business I think of doing because I have worked in so many organizations which I have gathered so many businesses experienced from them as well.

I have never started a business, so I can not say if I have a business sense or not. Having said that, since I am going to trade in cryptocurrencies really soon, it would prove if I have such kind of sense or not. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back