What's new

Business Sense

This will be my first Tim of hearing the phrase, 'Business Sense " Well,business sense toe means business orientation and training. Ability to be flexible at all times when critical situation arises in your business

Business sense is keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation" (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. Additionally, business sense has emerged as a vehicle for improving financial performance and leadership development.

Do you have it?
'Quickness in understanding business situations...'
This is something every business person should have.
I can deal with risks and opportunities in a way that will produce positive outcomes.

I think I have a bit of it. Although I can't say I am versed in the business world, I haven't been much of a failure in business since I started.

Business sense is keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation" (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. Additionally, business sense has emerged as a vehicle for improving financial performance and leadership development.

Do you have it?
For you to be able to get your business up and running smoothly, you need business sense.
Your ability to quickly deal with any business situation in a way that the outcome is good shows you have good business sense.

Business common sense is one of the most interesting key towards the progress of the business that's the ability of the manager to be able to solve issue in such manners that not of bad effects to.the growth of the business but dealing with critical situations in a plight manner.

For you to be able to get your business up and running smoothly, you need business sense.
Your ability to quickly deal with any business situation in a way that the outcome is good shows you have good business sense.
This is very true, the ability to make quick and right decisions during difficult situations, cause it is a must for one issue or the other to arise when doing a business, so how you manage it matters alot.

Business sense for an entrepreneur has to deal with strategizing and putting in contingency plans for better survival of the business.

Well, I don't know for sure if business sense can be taught. But I believe it's that uncomfortable situation you find your business, your ability to get through it is business sense

Yes its also help one to know the necessary things to do in his or her business to avoid any sort of problem that may arise in the business.

Do I have it?? Well, I wouldn't know that till I'm put to test or in a business scene. I'd like to think that I do, and also I believe this is something you can develop and nurture as you meander through life.
It is actually something that comes up when you know and understand your business very well of course it is going to afford you all the knowledge of how the business is supposed to be successfully operated.

Do I have it?? Well, I wouldn't know that till I'm put to test or in a business scene. I'd like to think that I do, and also I believe this is something you can develop and nurture as you meander through life.
You will never know If you have a good business until you put your thinking into practise and if you survive and the business is progressing , then we believe you have a business sense.

Business sense is very key when it gets to business itself, that's why I'll always say for one to start a business he or she must define interest in other to stay on the business. If you don't have the wherewithal(sense) you can't achieve it.
A lot of people as a business sense but generally it is knowledge for me because you need to be very knowledgeable in the business that you want to get into an order for you to be successful at it.

Do you have it?

I think it might be possible to develop a business sense by getting exposed to experienced people and by learning by what they have to teach you. Many people are not good at business but they develop a great mindset by the passage of time.

I have a good business sense together with business alacrity. you might have a business sense but lack business alacrity. It is the business alacrity that will make you stand out among the rest who have business sense as you.

You will never know If you have a good business until you put your thinking into practise and if you survive and the business is progressing , then we believe you have a business sense.
You can never prove your business sense except you put it into practice. Every entrepreneur has a business plan that has the potential to succeed, but it is the actualization of these ideas that proves difficult for many.

Simply put, the brain work or sense needed for a business to thrive is business sense which is why it's important to have before embarking on a business journey, it can be learnt if you don't have
When it comes to business you need to be very quick when it comes to making your business decision because it is the only way you can secure the opportunities that business deals when you can easily make more profit from it.

People in my country will say common sense is not common, intuition is what a I call business sense the ideal to try something new in other to solve bthe problem
When it comes to business you need to understand that timing is everything because it is one is going to ensure that you take the opportunities that you're supposed to take when you're supposed to take it and make the profit immediately.

The process ans actual running of a business calls for one to have a good knowledge and graps of the business he wants to embark on,he needs to have the technical know how and the managerial acumen to pilot proceses and business operations.

The process ans actual running of a business calls for one to have a good knowledge and graps of the business he wants to embark on,he needs to have the technical know how and the managerial acumen to pilot proceses and business operations.

Running business might not be that easy, especially for people who may not have enough experience. There are many businessmen in my country who are very cunning. I guess that being cunning is also a really bad trait that leads to unethical business practices.

I understand that a business sense is something that you should always look at it from a perspective of what you stand to gain and the implications that it might mean for your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back