What's new

Business Sense

Running business might not be that easy, especially for people who may not have enough experience. There are many businessmen in my country who are very cunning. I guess that being cunning is also a really bad trait that leads to unethical business practices.
That is true,one thing that can really help any business owner is if he apply best business practice in his dealings with customers,customers always appriciate and do a return patronage on busineses that is honest and give them good value for their money.

A business is all about solving problems and making money and if you are supposed to have a business sense then everything around you is supposed to be circulating around those two core objective.

You are definitely right , starting a business is not all about making money , you also need to know that its all about solving issues that comes with the business and thats why you need a business plan.
A business is all about solving problems and making money and if you are supposed to have a business sense then everything around you is supposed to be circulating around those two core objective.

Simply put, the brain work or sense needed for a business to thrive is business sense which is why it's important to have before embarking on a business journey, it can be learnt if you don't have
Definitelly true,there are somethings that you will be required to learn while you are in a particular sector,else you will not be able to spot oppourtunities when it comes,that is aquiring business sense.

I don't currently have a business, but I already have a plan for selling homemade crafts in my neighborhood because I see a lot of people who are interested in doing so, especially as Valentine's Day approaches.

When it comes to business, business sense is quite important, which is why I'll always advise anyone starting a business to determine their interest in continuing the business.
Without the necessary resources or common sense, you cannot succeed.

I have never started a business, so I can not say if I have a business sense or not. Having said that, since I am going to trade in cryptocurrencies really soon, it would prove if I have such kind of sense or not. :)
That's same to me, I have never own a business so I can't really tell, I believe if you have experience on business you can be able to give this answer, but this is very important.

That's same to me, I have never own a business so I can't really tell, I believe if you have experience on business you can be able to give this answer, but this is very important.
I have some little business that I am running currently running, I have a farming business and i am also into baking , you need a good business sense for you to be able run a succesful business.

I have some little business that I am running currently running, I have a farming business and i am also into baking , you need a good business sense for you to be able run a succesful business.
Wow, it seems like you have a multiple income streams, the Will be a good idea to get what you want,I believe you earn a good amount of money with those business.

Business sense is keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation" (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. Additionally, business sense has emerged as a vehicle for improving financial performance and leadership development.

Do you have it?
I think I have it and I can feel it because I never wanted to work for other people, instead I always want to have my own business and do something that I love.

A business owner must possess some level of business sense in order for their company to expand and succeed. Business sense refers to how well you understand your industry and how quickly you can adapt to changing circumstances.

I think I have it and I can feel it because I never wanted to work for other people, instead I always want to have my own business and do something that I love.
Doing something you love in business is the best thing to do because you will have passion for that particular business and be Doing it with all your heart and meeting your target won't be difficult.

When it comes to business, business sense is quite important, which is why I'll always advise anyone starting a business to determine their interest in continuing the business.
Without the necessary resources or common sense, you cannot succeed.

is very key when it gets to business itself, that's why I'll always say for one to start a business he or she must define interest in other to stay on the business. If you don't have the wherewithal(sense) you can't achieve it.

There is a difference in having huge amount of money to control and lead people as a business owner and having sense to keep the business going and be able to succeed in that business because you are capable .

I think I have a business sense. While my previous three business ventures failed miserably, my current business is making me a good amount of money. having a business sense is not enough, you also need to be very skilled to make money from your business. You also need money to become successful in your business.

Well, you cannot run your business successfully without having knowledge about the business. This knowledge is going to help the business owner to have a very good business sense that's going to make it possible for him to do his or her business well. I'm definitely using my business sense to run my business of poultry and fish farming.

Well, you cannot run your business successfully without having knowledge about the business. This knowledge is going to help the business owner to have a very good business sense that's going to make it possible for him to do his or her business well. I'm definitely using my business sense to run my business of poultry and fish farming.

We all make mistakes when it comes to running a business. Even the most sensible businessman could make mistakes from time to time and this is a common thing. However, it is very important to learn from your mistakes in order to make things better in the future.

We all make mistakes when it comes to running a business. Even the most sensible businessman could make mistakes from time to time and this is a common thing. However, it is very important to learn from your mistakes in order to make things better in the future.

Making mistakes is always part of business and it's also part of the learning process because that will teach you the lesson that you never knew. It's something that is going to equip you for the future in the continuous running of your business because you will not be making that same mistake again when you must have learnt from it.

Business sense is keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation" (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. Additionally, business sense has emerged as a vehicle for improving financial performance and leadership development.

Do you have it?

If you have a business sense, you will hardly miss any opportunity which comes the way of your business. This will come from having all possible knowledge about your business and how do manage. If any opportunity comes up, you will identify it very quick and capitalize on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back