What's new

BRG coin has been listed in some Exchange platforms.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is a coin called BRG, it is currently value at $0.34 because it has risen about 127% , it is already listed in platforms like BW, Kukcoin, Hintbtc and few other platforms, it will start it trading today 10 UTC, You can invest in this coin now.

Is this coin listed at binance app?? That's why preferred crypto exchange platform at the moment.

Never heard of BRG and never used BW, Kukcoin, Hintbt platforms. I will have to check this out to see if I also can benefit.

Is this coin listed at binance app?? That's why preferred crypto exchange platform at the moment.
It is listed on kucoin wallet and I have seen several promotions about this coin right from when it was below $0.1
I think it has good potentials.

I don't think it has been listed on binance yet. This is my first time hearing of this coin in the first place. It might take some time before it gets to binance.

Most of these listings normally have effects on the price of the coin . To some their price seems to rise after listing while to others it drops because of whales dumping the coin.

I have not heard of this coin before. Thanks for sharing this information with us I think I will need to download the kucoin app as have searched for the coin on binance and it's not there at all

It is listed on kucoin wallet and I have seen several promotions about this coin right from when it was below $0.1
I think it has good potentials.
That's nice, that you've find out that it got potentials at the moment. I'll go through the coin at coinmarketcap.com, to see the position and marketcap, if its worth it.

I think it is very important to catch some of these coins young why there was still in Penny. But the amount someone is going to invest on them must not be too much in case if this doesn't go out the way we want it.

Bridge Oracle was a popular crypto token then even surpassing $0.2 in its bull run before crashing. The owner Sina Estavi was arrested for some issues then and the coin tumbled without support.

I was having holdings in the coin before but I sold all after the news surfaced about the person behind the project being arrested but it is actually good to see it progressing.
Post automatically merged:

I was having holdings in the coin before but I sold all after the news surfaced about the person behind the project being arrested but it is actually good to see it progressing.

I have not heard about the coin. It's good it surfaces again after the founder resolved the arrest issue. This is the cause of the fall of the coin because investors will sell-off onece there is a negative news around a coin. This is what cause bearish market movement.

Never heard of BRG, and also BW, Kukcoin, Hintbtc exchange platforms. Is it listed on Binance? I ask this because I have account on Binnce and this is the only exchange I plan on using.

Currently the Oracle Bridge (BRG) price is $0.0009029, the BRG is also listed on the Probit Exchange, it is also on the Klever crypto wallet. A public Oracle oracle bridge built on top of the Tron and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) networks. Prediction using Forecash trend line is estimated two weeks later to be $ 0.001088 and next year will be $ 0.0342. So I think BRG is a very profitable long term investment.

I think brg coin is one of the best undervalued coin one can Invest into for a very long period of time. It's still undervalued and as such have some fuel to run to make money for people

I don't know about this coin though and I don't think you have us enough information about the profit potentials of this coin that I will suddenly jump into investing in it yet

I make use of roqqu app for my crypto transactions now because I can't seem to verify my account, and BRG is not listed there, I only know of ADA, AXS and the likes.

I think it is very important to catch some of these coins young why there was still in Penny. But the amount someone is going to invest on them must not be too much in case if this doesn't go out the way we want it.
Contrarily, I feel it is more profitable to invest so much in these coins so that any small rise in price would yield good amount of returns then you can sell off .

There is a coin called BRG, it is currently value at $0.34 because it has risen about 127% , it is already listed in platforms like BW, Kukcoin, Hintbtc and few other platforms, it will start it trading today 10 UTC, You can invest in this coin now.
Because Of its good beginning doesn't mean you should rush into it.. Am not saying it as no potential but one really need to know the reality this coin project is...
Post automatically merged:

Its better to have the coin before its been listed on binance because from research any coin that's is newly listed on binance is always crash in price.... Although will rise in some days after...

Last edited:
You are right. There is a coin called BRG. I searched just now in coinmarketcap.com about BRG. It is ranked number 1,053 in coinmarketcap.com. The present price as of today August 24, 2021 is $0.001. The other name for BRG is Bridge Oracle. Thanks for informing me about BRG.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back