What's new

BRG coin has been listed in some Exchange platforms.

Even if the coin has been listed in the bst or the world most aclaimed cryptocurrency exchange, I won't be I hurry putting my money anywhere near such new coins untill I have seen their worth abd value over time

Even if the coin has been listed in the bst or the world most aclaimed cryptocurrency exchange, I won't be I hurry putting my money anywhere near such new coins untill I have seen their worth abd value over time
Good mindset but you must be ready to hold your investment for long in such coin because when new coins are listed in top exchange platforms they pump earlier and dump later then repump again.

There is a coin called BRG, it is currently value at $0.34 because it has risen about 127% , it is already listed in platforms like BW, Kukcoin, Hintbtc and few other platforms, it will start it trading today 10 UTC, You can invest in this coin now.
It's a good one that you brought this post thread in here for us all to trade on it and gain some profit at the end of the trading, but the question is one will the coin later rise in profit after we all invested in it!!!

It's a good one that you brought this post thread in here for us all to trade on it and gain some profit at the end of the trading, but the question is one will the coin later rise in profit after we all invested in it!!!
The best is for you is to invest in this coin now because as at the moment the value is $0.0009 which shows it has dropped significantly compare to it all time high of $0.34

I believe the coin is also listed at Binance exchange? Starting at initial price of $10 shows that, it is already a potential in it's early days.

I have heard of this coin before but I have no idea about the potentials. There are just many coins out there but if I can't find them yet on Binance, they are still going through some refining process. Probably it will hit high like Ethereum

Will take my time to check out this coins and its activities, hopefully if it falls I can always buy enough and exercise patience till it booms again.

I want to personally commend you for always giving us useful information just like the one above. Before now I did not about that the above coin exists not until now that I am reading it here. And to me I think it is worth giving it a try with little money as no one knows the coin that will become useful to us in the future. It is just my opinion.

I've actually heard of the coin and I think it is listed on Satoshi mining BTC app, but I don't know how feasible does coin will hold in the future.

This is the first time I've heard of this coin. Thank you for providing us with this information. I believe I will need to download the kucoin app, as I have checked Binance for the coin and it is not present.

This is currently a guaranteed way to make money in the crypto space as at now that the volatility is so unsure due to the activities of Bitcoin.
You just enter and purchase these coins especially at presale, hold for a little while and then take profit in the end.

There is a coin called BRG, it is currently value at $0.34 because it has risen about 127% , it is already listed in platforms like BW, Kukcoin, Hintbtc and few other platforms, it will start it trading today 10 UTC, You can invest in this coin now.
I have never heard of the crypto currency coin BRG before , I hear its called bridge Oracle, How much is one BRG coin worth in the crypto currency coin worth in the market,

I have never heard of the crypto currency coin BRG before , I hear its called bridge Oracle, How much is one BRG coin worth in the crypto currency coin worth in the market,
The value of one BRG coin is $0.00137 as at the time of writing this post. The coin is available on trust wallet, it is a good coin to invest on in my opinion and from experience.

I don't really know much about the coin and I can't just invest in something because it is cheaper I have to do a research on the coin to understand its main purpose of existence, now I have to be very strict because if a cryptocurrency does not have any function I can never think of investing in such.

If it has truly risen by that value it showed that the coin will be very promising because its has risen by 127% in the cryptocurrency market. It is worth investing on the cryptocurrency.

Brg was also one of the cryptocurrencies that really field even after having a lot of hype. I believe that this was because the owner was once exposed to have been convicted of a very big crime.

This is one of the coins that actually showed a lot of potential because it was experiencing a lot of growth that time. It is very sad that unfortunate events meant that the coin have to be delisted in a lot of platforms.

I just recently came across the screen and how much it has only failed in the past. It was actually a project that had a lot of good attention but I do not know what happened along the way.

i would advise you do not rush and make the investment on the coin, as you may regret it, take your time and look at it properly before going ahead to invest on the platform so as that safe guard yourself from unnecessary lost that you would encounter.

I think it is very important to catch some of these coins young why there was still in Penny. But the amount someone is going to invest on them must not be too much in case if this doesn't go out the way we want it.
For me I have never heard about this coin called BRG this is my first time of hearing it, and I have never make use of coin before I don't really know about the market if it's value or not.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back